I didn't wake up at early i woke up at afternoon 🥵🥵🥵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn't wake up at early i woke up at afternoon 🥵🥵🥵
I was being sarcastic 
That was My It Thread 🥵🥵 like it girl
Look at his swag 😎😂
Sab pani bhadtey hain kaddu uncle ky agey
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Hi I miss my chat thread
Don't tell me CC is again locked
Ab kya hogiya
Idk but you want to know ki who's that girl she's actually a model 🥵🥵
I swear it really irritates me how they keep closing it for no good reason. Kya se kya bangaya hai hamara PSF

Originally posted by: anikamathur
Hi I miss my chat thread
I miss the gossip thread the most.
Chat club has more fun than gossip one