You anyway tag everyone in every other thread. You have lot of threads to interact Anika...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
You anyway tag everyone in every other thread. You have lot of threads to interact Anika...
Originally posted by: NazneenA
You anyway tag everyone in every other thread. You have lot of threads to interact Anika...
Yes but chat club was whole fun tbh 🥵
I watched this already and what I thought was : Kyun Ayesha? Kyun? Ye kyun Kiya? Kis liye Kiya? Kaise Kiya?
I really like her and she romanced the king? Why? 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
I watched this already and what I thought was : Kyun Ayesha? Kyun? Ye kyun Kiya? Kis liye Kiya? Kaise Kiya?
I really like her and she romanced the king? Why?
That was 16 years ago where Kaddu uncle was acting at that time
ye un dinon ki baat haiOriginally posted by: NazneenA
I watched this already and what I thought was : Kyun Ayesha? Kyun? Ye kyun Kiya? Kis liye Kiya? Kaise Kiya?
I really like her and she romanced the king? Why?


Originally posted by: anikamathur
Hi I miss my chat thread
Me too 
Khoobsurti beh rahi hai 
Yes it was awesome BTW I woke up at 3 PM 🤭
Why so early?