Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#1

Hi

I just noticed I am on top for the topic starters list!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo Happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx u guys for responding 2 my topics!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna say that I love u all, I just cant get enough of u all!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Prapti

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

1k

Users

7

Frequent Posters

shelly thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#2

congrats i was dat like a day ago

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
Guys, I know I am too happy!!!!!!!!!!! lol
CommonSense thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#4
That's coz -

You always have something Peppy/Lively/Fun/Nice/chirpy to share.

Most of the time - it's something POSITIVE relating to everyone's sweetheart Armaan- which is just great!


Congrats Dear!!
islandgirl007 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#5
dats coz ur topics are always fun to read and participate 😊
addicted2ksg thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#6
congo prapti!!

i luv all ur topics!
-Veena- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
#7
Congrats Prapti..you definately deserve it!!! 👏 👏
DJKM thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#8
congratz 👏 ..its cos u mke gr8 posts 😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".