Hello everyone!
Welcome to the chat corner of the Jhanak forum!
This Chat Corner is open for people to talk about generic issues that may or may not be related to the show, Jhanak.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the chat corner of the Jhanak forum!
This Chat Corner is open for people to talk about generic issues that may or may not be related to the show, Jhanak.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1801139913041309734?t=QPFnOY4aBv8puer5ryjvmA&s=19
Maya dear...
Anusha..like you said she might be from Tamilnadu.
For Panditji - it was Vikram music..
And laali...laallo..I watched that movie...but forgot movie name.
https://x.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1801139913041309734?t=QPFnOY4aBv8puer5ryjvmA&s=19
Maya dear...
Anusha..like you said she might be from Tamilnadu.
For Panditji - it was Vikram music..
And laali...laallo..I watched that movie...but forgot movie name.
I loved this Pandit so much ...
Specially kaun hai yeh !!!😂😂😂😂🤭
Nicely telling Arshi didi you back off...
This girl has great talent .How does she get this idea.
This for you 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I loved this Pandit so much ...
Specially kaun hai yeh !!!😂😂😂😂🤭
Nicely telling Arshi didi you back off...
This girl has great talent .How does she get this idea.
Kaun Hai yeh...and his expression is like...from which mental asylum you brought this woman..
I played that dialogue in loop.
https://x.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1801139913041309734?t=QPFnOY4aBv8puer5ryjvmA&s=19
Maya dear...
Anusha..like you said she might be from Tamilnadu.
For Panditji - it was Vikram music..
And laali...laallo..I watched that movie...but forgot movie name.
This one’s pretty talented yaar
Thanks for the thread Swetha
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8HPJi_vjeu/?igsh=MWR1YWUwMnkwcXRrdw=
🤫🤫🤫 I am single girls ......
I know it's none of my business...but single tag
gives some peace to my mind instead of he is in relationship with Ag.
I know it's none of my business...but single tag
gives some peace to my mind instead of he is in relationship with Ag.
His rumoured ex was good ...I liked them together ...
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587