The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapur did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.
![منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - بيت حبايب أديتيا روي كابور - [ 1 ] Aditya Roy Kapoor](https://49.media.tumblr.com/762d284ea48d8ef6f9fd29dd40a1216e/tumblr_niwtd1YIO31ta5zr2o1_250.gif)


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapur did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.
![منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - بيت حبايب أديتيا روي كابور - [ 1 ] Aditya Roy Kapoor](https://49.media.tumblr.com/762d284ea48d8ef6f9fd29dd40a1216e/tumblr_niwtd1YIO31ta5zr2o1_250.gif)


Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapoor did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapoor did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.
Itna acha kiyun lagtaa hai Aditya aap ko Grumpy ?
I think some people just have a type. A lot of the people who I have massively crushed on have similar physical traits. For example, the face shape Aditya has always made me weak in the knees. That innocent smile kills. He is tall and lean, which is very important. Of course, the dark hair, have never been attracted to someone with blonde hair. I am one of those picky people who is very particular about what I like. I crush very rarely but when I crush I crush hard. Sometimes I know looks can be completely subjective. I am pretty sure with what I have seen on reddit Taha would be a preference for many girls. But as I said I am very very particular. It is not just any good looking man≥
Taha still has 1 or 2 girls in France who were cheering for him allegedly

This guy keeps saying he is so good looking so good looking. He is not even ARK’s fingernail as far as I am concernedOriginally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
The man of Grumpy's dreams, Aditya Roy Kapoor did not do anything wrong. That is just how the industry operates.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
This guy keeps saying he is so good looking so good looking. He is not even ARK’s fingernail as far as I am concerned
As I said just not my type. About bold, have you ever heard ARK brag about his looks like that.

Unfortunately he thinks he is a chick magnet
Insufferable is what he is.
All the Heeramandi cast is as delusional as SLB.....Sharmin thinks she is Meena Kumari and Taha thinks he is SRK....
Did anyone even read what Taha actually said? This is what he said:
Taha Shah Badussha revealed in an interview that he was shortlisted for Dharma Movies’ Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. He said that he was almost finalized but Aditya Roy Kapur replaced him. But he said he had no regrets as the Aashqui 2 star did a great job as Avi. Taha Shah said that Aditya Roy was a bigger star than him at that point, and did full justice to the role. So, while he was disappointed he had great respect for him. He felt that Aditya brought alive the vulnerability of Avi in a lovely manner.
Nowhere did he badmouth ARK and neither did he bring up nepotism, he actually said ARK did justice to the role. All he is saying is he nearly did the role but then ARK ended up getting the role.
Taha ne makhmal mein lapet kar diya.....smart fella...
Glad Adi did that role.Adi was perfect as Avi.
Also Ranbir and Adi’s chemistry was so good.Both tall and good looking.I always wanted to see them in more films.
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
3