Get over it! For the love of God!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

73

Views

6.2k

Users

20

Likes

139

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Purple5


how did you handle when you googled Aditya and ananya came up

That would totally ruin my day if I was his fan


That toh she still comes up. I have realized I can not do much about it. This is a new annoyance. Something I have to deal with on top of everything else. Ek toh Aditya is completly inactive, he hardly does any social events or interviews. On top of that, I hear Taha whining.


Here is another article about Ananya wearing a sexy pink dress and getting a haircut after breaking up with Adi. As if I care as long as she is not around Adi. Girl go out bar hopping or something and find a new fling. And let Aditya make our day by saying something sweet for all his girl fans.


https://www.deccanherald.com/entertainment/ananya-panday-glows-in-pink-dress-amid-aditya-roy-kapur-breakup-buzz-3059906#google_vignette

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Daebak

Kaahe ka looker?

Cooker lagta hai. Paka hi raha hai jabse dikha hai.smiley11

Main yeh, main woh. Khayali pulao banata reh.


Maybe I was just trying to be nice. If he and Adi were standing together at a bar. I know where my eyes would be focused. And who I would secretly be trying to catch glimpses of without coming across like a creepy weirdo. But again some people here find Adi unkempt and not great-looking. But my heart knows what it desires.

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24


Maybe I was just trying to be nice. If he and Adi were standing together at a bar. I know where my eyes would be focused. And who I would secretly be trying to catch glimpses of without coming across like a creepy weirdo. But again some people here find Adi unkempt and not great-looking. But my heart knows what it desires.

Doesn't matter where this guy is standing, I wouldn't look at him. I dont find him attractive at all. The most annoying bit is his hairstyle. I bet he finishes off a bottle of hairspray every time he sets it.

Edited by Daebak - 2 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Daebak

Doesn't matter where this guy is standing, I wouldn't look at him. I dont find him attractive at all. The most annoying bit is his hairstyle. I bet he finishes off a bottle of hairspray every time he sets it.


Ok I just read he got popular with the girls after Heeramandi. I don't feel he is very attractive either.

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24


Ok I just read he got popular with the girls after Heeramandi. I don't feel he is very attractive either.

Unfortunately he thinks he is a chick magnetsmiley11

Insufferable is what he is.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Daebak

Unfortunately he thinks he is a chick magnetsmiley11

Insufferable is what he is.


you are on a roll today lol

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24


No Adi's innocent smile and boyish charm kept the character endearing despite unknowingly breaking Kalki's heart. Taha despite being decently attractive could never have had that effect. Even Adi's voice exudes innocence which Taha completely lacks. He was a great fit for Heeramandi. But Adi was the best fit for YJHD. Sonam almost got RNBJ, until they found Anushka. It happens sometimes at the last minute you find a better fit.

Amit Tandon was almost supposed to play Angad in KYPH on television. Again last minute they found Iqbal Khan.


I am obessesed with them too! Omg

U5SSAROFFMW54AVT thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#18

Imran Abbas was the original choice of Adi's role in Guzaarish as well..

So what ?


Such things happens


Taha looks good on screen and is a decent actor , so could have pulled it off without issues...


Adi's role was anyways nothing special in yjhd.

Obviously we cannot associate anyone at the place of someone whom we have watched and have registered an impact for them in our minds.


No biggie

7FKDUJBYL6TLERJZ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#19

Maybe Taha signed a lease for a fancy penthouse in Mumbai before filming began, expecting a big payday, only to lose out to Aditya last minute, and feels burned to this day. The dude seems to jump the gun like that. smiley36

7FKDUJBYL6TLERJZ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#20

But yeah Aditya and Ranbir had a nice onscreen bromance in YJHD. That cast was absolute perfection.

It's probably the only movie from the 2010s that's a true blue Bollywood movie, packed with all the essentials that make a Bollywood movie well … Bollywood.

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 10 days ago

Love and War posters🔥

https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 9 days ago

Love and War story leaked (rumoured)

Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 29 days ago

Love and War wraps up

https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".