Poll
What will be the reason for Jhanak to stop Ani's marriage?
I know we discussed this multiple times but wanted to know the poll results, and what the forum thinks!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tag others please thanks
I want either a "Just in the mood" or "None of the above option".
I don't agree with any of these above. 
Noted! i wish i can edit the poll... but IF is stupid! but next time i will add that to all polls lol !
Originally posted by: Anusha16
I want either a "Just in the mood" or "None of the above option".
I don't agree with any of these above.
kaunsa poll?
I know we discussed this multiple times but wanted to know the poll results, and what the forum thinks!
I think the legality of their wedding 
usually both r like I will be happy to see u with other 
but as days r comg near
they r scared for their love
& decide to go for it finally.. saying which is mine is mine
Mera pati sirf mera hai 



Originally posted by: rysohini
kaunsa poll?
One of top of you lol. 
hahahhaaha got it 

Stopped by mistake
Stopped by mistake
.. then say ohh maa after realizing what she did
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587