Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Nah Anusha , what I meant is the lyrics of the song..
It was beautiful song for the scene , but that too they selected with this lyrics...🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Maya have you checked Krushal Insta story
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Nah Anusha , what I meant is the lyrics of the song..
It was beautiful song for the scene , but that too they selected with this lyrics...🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Maya have you checked Krushal Insta story
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Nah Anusha , what I meant is the lyrics of the song..
It was beautiful song for the scene , but that too they selected with this lyrics...🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
It was actually a good fit. I just explained in my post. I tagged you. Do read it 
But I do get what you mean.
No , something great .. I will go watch fast n come back ....
Thanks Mayuri again and again 🥰🥰
Saw , 😍👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Second one ...💥💥💥
He can post HD pic...why to post pic with poor quality.
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
No , something great .. I will go watch fast n come back ....
Thanks Mayuri again and again 🥰🥰
No need to say thank you...
We should complain like him...😂😂
Man Ani introduction scene, and the way he spoke with Appu di..his voice his gestures...
https://x.com/sanu66904080/status/1799729089235866000?t=htBYetWvULXjhJBNm4ez4A&s=19
Man Ani introduction scene, and the way he spoke with Appu di..his voice his gestures...
https://x.com/sanu66904080/status/1799729089235866000?t=htBYetWvULXjhJBNm4ez4A&s=19
These two are so good together ..
Bro- Sis
There is a edit on this scene , has anyone seen it ...
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587