That's why log Khatakhat paise lene bhi chale gaye 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's why log Khatakhat paise lene bhi chale gaye 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
This guy would be the hope of Bihar. I have a strong feeling.
https://x.com/ajeetbharti/status/1798318733188018495?t=Oqic4DAydUs86NAxD_c6xw&s=19
He can be and he should be
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Nitishwa aisa hone nahi dega. If the center was not dependent on Nitish, they would have made Chirag the CM face in the coming assembly elections, but ab Nitish ko khush rakhna hai so
Maybe not in the next 5 years... But pata nahi kyun I get a feeling that he will make big. I have high hopes from him.
Also one of the places Congress campaigned against them and they lost that seat.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
This guy would be the hope of Bihar. I have a strong feeling.
https://x.com/ajeetbharti/status/1798318733188018495?t=Oqic4DAydUs86NAxD_c6xw&s=19
Unconditional support ? He is at nda meeting n doing negotiations 
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Nitishwa aisa hone nahi dega. If the center was not dependent on Nitish, they would have made Chirag the CM face in the coming assembly elections, but ab Nitish ko khush rakhna hai so
Exactly
Nitish ka sahi hain har jagah laddoo he laddoo
Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
Unconditional support ? He is at nda meeting n doing negotiations
Can u share the tweet or news where it says he's negotiating.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I think Orissa will anyways takeover WB in terms of growth and development in the coming years.
No offense to WB folks but I hardly see any major investments happening in WB.
Dude any state can do better than WB.
WB is trailing in so many aspects specially when they were so prosperous post Independence.
For vote politics demography is changed and illegals are filled.
Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
Unconditional support ? He is at nda meeting n doing negotiations
That's Nitish not Chirag
Hello everyone, We all are excited about results of Assembly elections 2026, in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam Puducherry. We have 2...
Keep discussion relevant only to Tamil Nadu Kerala election results in this thread https://results.eci.gov.in/ResultAcGenMay2026/index.htm...
The Great Indian Elections: 824 Seats, 5 Regions, 1 Verdict! Deciphering the 2026 Assembly Elections – Power, Patterns, and Predictions The...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
598