This guy would be the hope of Bihar. I have a strong feeling.
https://x.com/ajeetbharti/status/1798318733188018495?t=Oqic4DAydUs86NAxD_c6xw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This guy would be the hope of Bihar. I have a strong feeling.
https://x.com/ajeetbharti/status/1798318733188018495?t=Oqic4DAydUs86NAxD_c6xw&s=19
Originally posted by: PNFLPLV4UOF75A5F
BJD has been ruling there since 25 yrs.. BJD stood strong against BJP wave during 2014 & 2019 elections, but this time BJD faced an underwhelming defeat.
Ya they have 0 seat. Was Odisha progressing during their time?
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
This guy would be the hope of Bihar. I have a strong feeling.
https://x.com/ajeetbharti/status/1798318733188018495?t=Oqic4DAydUs86NAxD_c6xw&s=19
Nitishwa aisa hone nahi dega. If the center was not dependent on Nitish, they would have made Chirag the CM face in the coming assembly elections, but ab Nitish ko khush rakhna hai so 
TINA-There's no alternative within BJD other than Naveen babu, BJD wrested power from Congress due to mismanagement of 1998 floods and Naveen Babu's Papa Biju patnaik himself was a congressi and left due to high command culture of Congress. Ever since Orissa is being ruled by Naveen babu but the state is in need of development. If BJP properly utilises this option it can be a template message to WB about what BJP means by development in that part of India, because Bengal and Orissa have similar environmental and geographical conditions.
I think Orissa will anyways takeover WB in terms of growth and development in the coming years.
No offense to WB folks but I hardly see any major investments happening in WB.
Hello everyone, We all are excited about results of Assembly elections 2026, in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam Puducherry. We have 2...
Keep discussion relevant only to Tamil Nadu Kerala election results in this thread https://results.eci.gov.in/ResultAcGenMay2026/index.htm...
The Great Indian Elections: 824 Seats, 5 Regions, 1 Verdict! Deciphering the 2026 Assembly Elections – Power, Patterns, and Predictions The...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
598