Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think they should send Amit Shah back to the party and work on what went against them.
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
extremely well put. 💯
Introspect. Make necessary Changes And march forward. Simple.
Yup, inki kismat acchi hai at least sarkaar banane ka mauka mil raha hai
Bajpayee jee to bura atke the 😔
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I think they should send Amit Shah back to the party and work on what went against them.
he will do that for sure. He has grass roots experience. If you suggesting no cabinet post. In my opinion - not possible.
ek seat tak nahi mili kisi ne pucha bhi nahi 
Punjab mein kitni mili thi aap ko?
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I think they should send Amit Shah back to the party and work on what went against them.
And make Yogiji HM 😊
I hope Chandra Babu Naidu demands for special category status for Andhra, completion of Polavaram project and help in building capital city.
These were the promises made by the government at the centre at the time bifurcation of the state.
This proabably is the last chance for CBN.Hope he sticks to politics of inclusive ideolgy combined with Dravidian model of development . Hoping for a better Andhra.
I also hope that CBN and Nitish Kunar ensure that inclusive politics are played at the centre and make sure that states and state governments are rspected by Mr Modi
Hello everyone, We all are excited about results of Assembly elections 2026, in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam Puducherry. We have 2...
Keep discussion relevant only to Tamil Nadu Kerala election results in this thread https://results.eci.gov.in/ResultAcGenMay2026/index.htm...
The Great Indian Elections: 824 Seats, 5 Regions, 1 Verdict! Deciphering the 2026 Assembly Elections – Power, Patterns, and Predictions The...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
598