Thank god ..
See how Vidya's Tammi influence people here also...so that day our boy also just carried away because of Tammi’s strong influence.
…
.. now he’s back 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank god ..
See how Vidya's Tammi influence people here also...so that day our boy also just carried away because of Tammi’s strong influence.
…
.. now he’s back 

So beautiful like a movie......
Anirudh has realised now no Buddha ...
He even said I love you ,Jhanak
Maya too
No Ashu , how can I join Anirudh blaming club .
I exited before going it ..
Just carried away for a second ...back to normal now 😂😜🤗
I agree Runak created mess...but it's Tammi who escalated the situation.
Yes that I agree ,instead of finding out what happened she instantly suggested Reversal in that party itself ....
And that celebrity did drama also of swallowing some candies !!!!!
Poor Anirudh didnt get time to breath , then how to think.
X people planned trend tomorrow...any one interested can participate.. with the tag line
"KRUSHAL WINNING HEARTS"
https://x.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1796194724685955473?t=ppHOpg62l9baesxeAnXDxQ&s=19
X people planned trend tomorrow...any one interested can participate..
https://x.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1796194724685955473?t=ppHOpg62l9baesxeAnXDxQ&s=19
No Twitter.. will have to create one ID 🤔🤔
X people planned trend tomorrow...any one interested can participate.. with the tag line
"KRUSHAL WINNING HEARTS"
https://x.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1796194724685955473?t=ppHOpg62l9baesxeAnXDxQ&s=19
So really many felt bad for him yesterday ....
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Yes that I agree ,instead of finding out what happened she instantly suggested Reversal in that party itself ....
And that celebrity did drama also of swallowing some candies !!!!!
Poor Anirudh didnt get time to breath , then how to think.
One side Jhanak herself said, it's sin to think about Ani like that.
Family drama
Sasta Celebrity 2 letter
Our boy did nt get time to think and plan ..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587