so many ppl to help him out..still no result ..buddhu will become Buddha soon😜
@vidya 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so many ppl to help him out..still no result ..buddhu will become Buddha soon😜
@vidya 

exactly
Thank god I have one supporter...
Maya also joined in Vidya's Tammi club.
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
😂😂😂😂
No No No..
I am never in Anirudh blaming club ...
Just carried away at that moment ..
I am back 😬😬
Thank god ..
See how Vidya's Tammi influence people here also...so that day our boy also just carried away because of Tammi’s strong influence.
ya ya blame it on a harmless soul!!!
She doesn't need to do much to harm us, her one kg makeup look enough to scare us to give panic attacks to us.
Let’s say we are all on the same side but.. Tammi is not responsible for the mess runak created !!!!
I prefer not to comment due to technical reasons.
No Tammi gang 😂😂😂😂😜
Thank god I have one supporter...
Maya also joined in Vidya's Tammi club.
No I exited from the club before joining it 😜😜😂
Welcome back to our hot chocolate club...did you see Krushal pic.
🩷🩷🩷🩷
Maya too
Thank god I have one supporter...
Maya also joined in Vidya's Tammi club.


Let’s say we are all on the same side but.. Tammi is not responsible for the mess runak created !!!!
I agree Runak created mess...but it's Tammi who escalated the situation.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587