Yeah. And in two days Imaan might impress him more. Salaar ke mom and dad soch jayenge kya baala hain
.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah. And in two days Imaan might impress him more. Salaar ke mom and dad soch jayenge kya baala hain
.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
They do and esp now that their track is starting, you can feel it more
Yeah
Yeah. And in two days Imaan might impress him more. Salaar ke mom and dad soch jayenge kya baala hain
.
Yes, I was thinking she wanted two days to change his mind but the promo confused me 
Yeah. And in two days Imaan might impress him more. Salaar ke mom and dad soch jayenge kya baala hain
.
Dad seems to be on team salar imaan now for his own reasons, only mommy and mamujaan need to be tackled. At least that is one less person to deal with for them in that household...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Yes, I was thinking she wanted two days to change his mind but the promo confused me
Lol yeah. But, she does have something in mind. Its so difficult to know what she will do
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Dad seems to be on team salar imaan now for his own reasons, only mommy and mamujaan need to be tackled. At least that is one less person to deal with for them in that household...
Yeah. I am wary of Salaar step bro though. I think he will hurt Imaan. She has bandage in hand in some teaser. I have a feeling its because of him.
Lol yeah. But, she does have something in mind. Its so know what she will do
Yeah..hope we get to know tomorrow instead of getting a cliffhanger 
Lol yeah. But, she does have something in mind. Its so difficult to know what she will do
Just don't hurt baby salar..he is probably this happy the first time in his life 
I hope so! I am sadist that way! Karo torture Salaar ko, I hope he has a habit of having nightmares! even panic attacks for that matter! It would be beautiful to see Emaan consoling him & becoming his pillar of strength..I really want the 'he fell first & she fell harder for Salaar - Emaan....Phir sabki band bajaegi vo
Emaan being protective of Salaar and falling harder for him would be beautiful
Lol... Par mujhe lagta hai imaanjee ki batti thodi der se jalegi.... From the teasers it seemed that she can't stop thinking about zain...
I think iman will help salaar but like an idiot not recognize that she loves him till she loses him
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Yeah..hope we get to know tomorrow instead of getting a cliffhanger
Yeah. Hopefully.