Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: meandwho
I liked this episode.
Seher-Zarrar had good chemistry...a cute school romance
![]()
I liked the little bit of interaction between Seher-Usman. Mawra is good but she haas been good for a decade or more. I dint like Mohib's character...the passive aggressive call was already a turn off. The gardener calling Mohib's character good for firing him was
mohib is giving me creepy vibes. Him playing with cubic
That’s where I knew something is wrong.They are ft fan, playing for crossover, so that nofil can be with deboOriginally posted by: Witchofthewest
crossover damn

How's the episode?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
How's the episode?
I liked it. Its interesting
Really liked the episode. Loved the interaction between Mawra's and Sehar's character. Moiz and Andaleeb look supercute and age appropriate (not like 41 yrs olds playing college kids). Usman and Mohib - I haven't seen enough of in the drama to comment.
Okk tfs