Usman and mawra as a pair would have worked more, I feel.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Usman and mawra as a pair would have worked more, I feel.
First episode was good. Hum literally ruins its dramas by airing it only weekly.
Mohib’s character is complex . Sehar’s character is bubbly. Zarar is cute but broke. Usman is mawra’s colleague. Mawra is getting married to mohib’s character.
Yeah, same though. Why can't they just play this Thur-Fri and Hard Sat-Sun...four days of the week for some good drama.Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
First episode was good. Hum literally ruins its dramas by airing it only weekly.
She’s so caring. Her care towards him is just wow. We don’t know much about him yet. https://x.com/hazelbel0_0/status/1794090726613041198
The only problem I see with hum is this. The scripts are better definitely. First zpkb and then this one.Originally posted by: meandwho
Yeah, same though. Why can't they just play this Thur-Fri and Hard Sat-Sun...four days of the week for some good drama.
I liked this episode.
Seher-Zarrar had good chemistry...a cute school romance
I liked the little bit of interaction between Seher-Usman. Mawra is good but she haas been good for a decade or more. I dint like Mohib's character...the passive aggressive call was already a turn off. The gardener calling Mohib's character good for firing him was 