Shehnoor have happy ending 🤩
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shehnoor have happy ending 🤩
This id has gone to the heaven! It’s over..I’m not gonna be the same ever AGAIN!


https://x.com/entrespire/status/1794033615778759016?s=46
HOW CAN TWO PEOPLE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! 
Magical shehnoor
Nina..



behen I’m just over emotional right now
I don’t think I can handle so much beauty on screen 
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
This id has gone to the heaven! It’s over..I’m not gonna be the same ever AGAIN!
![]()
https://x.com/entrespire/status/1794033615778759016?s=46
Not getting over them 🥺
Gonna miss them
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Nina..
behen I’m just over emotional right now
I don’t think I can handle so much beauty on screen
Same thoughts behen 
Tommorow your noor jahan is coming Will you give a try
Not interested 😂
It's premiered