Poll
Future of PTV , your choice? (Female)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Sabeena def has potential and she has already proved herself in KP. I haven't really seen most of the others' works to make a comment. But Aina from FT was bad. Dont like Mamya either. Mahenur is pretty and Anmol is decent I guess.
I have seen work of all of them and I would say only Sabeena and mahenur have potential while anmol is decent too. Tho, none of them is that good actor. All of them need to improve.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I have seen work of all of them and I would say only Sabeena and mahenur have potential while anmol is decent too. Tho, none of them is that good actor. All of them needs to improve.
Yeah..def needs improvement...
Sabeena won this.