Today I canโt copy anything from insta 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Today I canโt copy anything from insta 
You got me won't sohini. What I meant was it was embarassing to Ani to speak such things in front of his parents. So she bringing it up in front of them has brought her down in Anis eyes. So her equations with Ani will NVR be the same again.
What does hibernated on IF mean ?
Thanks Anju ๐ซ
We can judge arshi harshly but she has put through hell by ani. If we only choose to see only one side and blame the other party for reacting what can I say. Its the easy way.
May be aur may be not
I don't think so, our Ani may be likes the process, but surely Jhanak career will be his first priority not kids.
Ani kab kya kar jaye who never knows
the red LAAL ๐ur saying it to me or laal ๐ค
Today I canโt copy anything from insta
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7T86k8tT6a/?igsh=bHNvbThqbXlrZnY2
It's working dear
They also need to admit it in front of everyone and when they are together.Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Now that Anirudh admitted to remembering the marriage and all the beautiful memories associated with smilling face ,Jhanak might have got the courage to spit it on Arshi ,which they both should have done much earlier .
Really appreciated the way Jhanak admitted that she's married.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587