Site Updates and Issues Discussions #8-[Imp Note: 96, DT Note P:98]- Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

186.1k

Users

186

Likes

3.5k

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The person above me hasn't edited his/her post. The member tagged other people and I guess due to some glitch I got a notification from IF that the person quoted me.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

The person above me hasn't edited his/her post. The member tagged other people and I guess due to some glitch I got a notification from IF that the person quoted me.

then it could be an issue
Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Even before posting the message, members can remove the message they are quoting.

I think you will still get the notification but, you won't find your quoted message in their post.

Let's check it out.

I have quoted your message and before posting my message, I have removed your message.

Let me know whether you have received a notification or not.

Cheers..

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Even before posting the message, members can remove the message they are quoting.

I think you will still get the notification but, you won't find your quoted message in their post.

Let's check it out.

I have quoted your message and before posting my message, I have removed your message.

Let me know whether you have received a notification or not.

Cheers..

Yeah I did get the notification about you quoting my post. Thanks for clarifying. So is this some kind of a small glitch or something?

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Yeah I did get the notification about you quoting my post. Thanks for clarifying. So is this some kind of a small glitch or something?

Not really. Like Diya said, for few genuine reasons members decide to remove the quoted message.

Cheers..

WEV5NI5BISGVQ6HG thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Vijay ji,

There's a tv show named Krishna Mohini. It's a unique show about gender identity crisis. It started on 29th April, 2024. And it doesn't have a forum. Some IF users are asking for a forum. I requested Jayshree to create a forum for Krishna Mohini but I received no response from her. So, I guess she's inactive. Can you please look into the matter? Can you create a forum for Krishna Mohini?

Y3OITN5LX5VXKPIK thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This forum needs another Global Moderator that’s more active indefinitely. It will make Jayshree’s life much more easier.

Edited by Criticiser - 2 years ago
3ZXSPVHW5UUHTOVU thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Exploring the Hidden Gems of Kyoto

Hi fellow travelers!

I recently returned from an unforgettable trip to Kyoto, Japan, and I wanted to share some hidden gems that made my visit truly special. If you’re planning a trip to this beautiful city, make sure to check out these spots:

Philosopher's Path: A serene walking trail lined with cherry trees and quaint shops. Perfect for a peaceful stroll away from the hustle and bustle.

Nishiki Market: This traditional market is a food lover’s paradise. Don’t miss the chance to try fresh sashimi, matcha treats, and local specialties.

Fushimi Inari Taisha: While the main shrine is popular, hike further up the mountain to find quieter, mystical torii gate tunnels.

Arashiyama Bamboo Grove:Visit early in the morning to experience the enchanting bamboo forest without the crowds

Pontocho Alley: A narrow street along the Kamo River filled with traditional tea houses and modern eateries. It’s perfect for an evening of dining and exploring.

Kyoto’s mix of history, culture, and natural beauty makes it a must-visit. I hope these recommendations help you discover the charm of this amazing city. Happy travels!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

The forum is too slow right now. Like toooooo slow. Pls fix it.

Y3OITN5LX5VXKPIK thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

No one asked

Related Topics

Suggestions / Comments thumbnail

Posted by: vijay · 2 years ago

Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".