I am good too. Thanks 

What are you watching now?
Chat Clubs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am good too. Thanks 

What are you watching now?
Originally posted by: minakrish
It's okay. Kabhi kabhi dimaag satak jaata hai. Jaise mera hua tha.. when I watched Barsatein.
@bold: I remember!! I gave up on that show after a month. 

You should know about it
Yeah, I watched 2 months and then I also gave up!
And I gave up after a week 🤣
Minu behen I wanna ask something
You told na that you have watched drama named parchayein, I did not able to find this drama
Hello Tanu,
How are you?
Looks like you are here after a long time!!
This is the one:Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Minu behen I wanna ask something
You told na that you have watched drama named parchayein, I did not able to find this drama
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parchaiyan_(Pakistani_TV_series)
I can’t find it on YouTube but my mom has DVDs of that drama.
Originally posted by: minakrish
This is the one:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parchaiyan_(Pakistani_TV_series)
I can’t find it on YouTube but my mom has DVDs of that drama.
Wow never knew your mom had DVD of old Dramas btw aren't you from India ??