Still no epi girls .. I am still stuck at bday party.. what happened today?
Was the party worth the skip of episode π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Still no epi girls .. I am still stuck at bday party.. what happened today?
Was the party worth the skip of episode π
I get typos all the time even when I am awake dear
I think I must add that to my signature now..
Originally posted by: Manoshono
But she said she might not come back because she would rather face the struggles than run away from it.
And Ani brining Rahul like βHan Rahul ko bhi bola lo, woh yahan Settle hojayeβ
Matlab sir ji!! So Chahte kiya hain? π€¦ββοΈππ»ββοΈ Jhanak ke saath saath hum bhi confuse hain.
Jhanak said he is assuming it wrong and he said βsure I can or I can notβ but we are thinking the sameβ¦ me: hein!!!! ππ
It was funny ,
He wanted them to be bf and gf .
Jhanak is telling him directly there is no relation , but Anirudh being Anirudh .....π
I still cant understand how come they showed Kashmir reaching promo first & then showed BH ring promo??
Its 1 week past 12th, & still only talks abt Kashmir
Sach mein June 12th hai kya??
The audience weren't enjoying looking at Jhanak getting CA and listening to all the taunts in BH, so the makers just threw a lollipop named Kashmir on usπ
He wanted to hear from her, that she lied for both of them !
Jhanak-"Maine Aapke liye jhoot bola". Ani-"sirf mere liye" What was Ani intended -was he happy that she lied for him or this question was to her if she lied for both of them
I get typos all the time even when I am awake dear
I think I must add that to my signature now..
Haan yaar.. aur pura meaning hi badal deta hai
Now even i should add to signature pls ignore typo
Originally posted by: rysohini
A conversation happened! Shukr
Yes, some times beating around the bush, sometimes almost wearing their hearts on their sleeves, about to give away their deepest secret, next moment itβs still safe and well-guarded!
Their silence spoke louder than their words- that was beautiful
Lot many more foreshadowing happened, but thatβs more for another day
Main Hoon Na! Jhanak , jab zindegi aapse sab kuchh chheen leti hai, tab zindegi apko ek Anirudh Bose bhi de jati hai
Surrender-
#JoBhiHaiSabMeraTereHawaleKarDiya
So true , she lost everything in life went through hardships a girl of her age would never experience.
Life took a toll on her .
But then Gld blessed her with Anirudh .
Stranger who become a world to her .
When I remember the initial episodes to today's episode , i feel like they had a journey , which he didnt experience with anyone .
And in this journey they found themselves .
Like they say
God made us in pairs , they are meant to be together forever
All of us are so confident of this

Thank you Shruti, this proof was much needed 
Charo aur spy cam hai humara 
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Ramya, hereβs the proofβ¦ my boy pulled the chair.. yuhi badnaam karte ho aap sab
Ani Jhanak ne baat ki thi na 9 baje tak ghar wapas aane ki aur ab ye 10.30pm tak restaurant me hi haiOriginally posted by: Starship1
Itβs a beautiful episodeβ¦.lovely rainy windy date nightβ¦.loved every second they spent thereβ¦.they talked n talked so freelyβ¦. β€οΈ remembering their moments together, good times spent togetherβ¦.
Bose houseβ¦people dressed up and waiting for Ani at 10:30 itselfβ¦.what kind of surprise birthday party is that???? No wonder Ani said it was a dull cliched one πππ

Family bhi aadhi pagal hai cake abhi se freeze se nikal ke saza di table par 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587