no that is editing in reverse
.. in Krushslβs reel it was not there
That's what I was wondering... how come suddenly they started showing all these
Can't expect too much from these guys..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
no that is editing in reverse
.. in Krushslβs reel it was not there
That's what I was wondering... how come suddenly they started showing all these
Can't expect too much from these guys..
those promos r future track I guess.. no sign of his marriage
I still cant understand how come they showed Kashmir reaching promo first & then showed BH ring promo??
Its 1 week past 12th, & still only talks abt Kashmir
Sach mein June 12th hai kya??
till that doesnβt happen.. anything should be fine 
first time I felt she guesses correctlyOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
Omg Dumb queen Nepo Kid today become so intelligent that she is damn sure that Anirudh and Jhanak will be celebrating his birthday together n Jhanak is the first person who celebrate Ani's birthday with him n wish him before anyone else, itna dimaag agar apni life mein dalti toh Ab tak Anirudh ko kabka chod deti aur move on ho jati life me
whatβs the use π€¦ββοΈ Ani will again smartly manipulate her
& will get back with her
.. till heβs sure about Jhanak wholeheartedly
he will keep giving Arshi hope & headache π€ for us π€¦ββοΈπ€¦ββοΈyaa
That's what I was wondering... how come suddenly they started showing all these
Can't expect too much from these guys..
in his reel itβs not thereβ¦
that person who makes the reel I saw she makes all kinds of his edits aloneβ¦ like mirror edit ( opposite scenes), then reverse edit β¦ u can check her reelsβ¦ itβs always related to Krushal only
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Thanks Ramya , how do you remember these scenes so well to write it exactly in order .
I appreciate it π«
I write while I watch yaarπ€ͺ
Lols want to see this version of Ani ππ
https://twitter.com/HelloHeybye19/status/1792138299961901329?t=TYyUlzclJxVWKUNpz0KVHg&s=19
Do you think we will beat upma this time.. with soaring trp?
Omg , how can you enjoy then .
I am feeling bad now to ask for updates from you.
I nicely read and then enjoy and you are taking the pain.
This is awesome Remya πβ€οΈππ€
Do you think we will beat upma this time.. with soaring trp?
Today and tomorrow trp will be high .
Infact from the point where they showed Anirudh monologue Jhanak will have high trp
π€π»π€π»π€π»π€π»
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
lols Gareebi nahi Karibi dear means close one
i know par neend mein kuch bhi type kar deti
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587