Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I hope it's not another TVC.

I really feel Wahaj needs to do mainly do solo TVC & PS. This is something all A-list male stars in ptv do that 8/10 PS &TVC projects they do, the focus is on them and these deals in some way further boost their brand identity and brand equity. Wahaj's management continues to make decisions like he is a C/Z lister. Even Shuja is doing more solo PS and TVCs and for better brands. Maybe irl Wahaj doesn't have the brand appeal to advertisers and corporates that we think he has and he is actually not getting the best brand deals on his own.

After TB  he is being  typecast as a romantic hero so  maybe that’s why he is getting so many duel photoshoot offers. Most of his TVCs are solo. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

All he’s done is solo stuff other than shoots for clothing brands that have women clothes. Uss main yes he needed a partner of course. I think perhaps because his couples ones get more attention it seems he does more of that but that’s not true. Even in fashion he’s done solo stuff like Yumna has. As for brand appeal same brands have hired him again and again - Nishat, Maria B, so he must get a lot of clothes sold for sure 😉 If he didn’t have the appeal same brand wouldn’t hire him again for another shoot. Nishat even re-hired both him and Yumna together again. 

and cmon he’s at top of his game right now. And besides being a top actor Wahaj is a really good model as well. Best package hai for brands rn. 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

All he’s done is solo stuff other than shoots for clothing brands that have women clothes. Uss main yes he needed a partner of course. I think perhaps because his couples ones get more attention it seems he does more of that but that’s not true. Even in fashion he’s done solo stuff like Yumna has. As for brand appeal same brands have hired him again and again - Nishat, Maria B, so he must get a lot of clothes sold for sure 😉 If he didn’t have the appeal same brand wouldn’t hire him again for another shoot. Nishat even re-hired both him and Yumna together again. 

and cmon he’s at top of his game right now. And besides being a top actor Wahaj is a really good model as well. Best package hai for brands rn. 

He needs to pay attention to the types of PS he does.

When brands have to turn off cs on your PS, it's not a good sign. Even for Wahaj himself, he lost more than 2,000 IG subscribers between Tue-Sat. This is the highest drop in followers he has ever had since he had his IG. If your PS is making people unfollow you, that's a bad sign. These are neutrals that are leaving. This erodes your brand equity.

tgota92 thumbnail

I think if he cared about Instagram he would be on SM. It’s apparent he doesn’t. He’s doing the impersonal professional stuff only now for the most part. Lots of actors just post work. 

Followers tou Fawad ke paas bhi nahi hain lol. Doesn’t have anything to do with popularity/brand

Edited by tgota92 - 14 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail

I think if he cared about Instagram he would be on SM. It’s apparent he doesn’t. He’s doing the impersonal professional stuff only now for the most part. Lots of actors just post work. 

Followers tou Fawad ke paas bhi nahi hain lol. Doesn’t have anything to do with popularity/brand

I am sure it would see a great increase during SMD again. It’s tough to remain popular when you have no shows on air. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 14 days ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail

These PS, ads etc are easy money...And, they get them only when their show becomes popular...Once the craze dies down the offers will reduce too... If you observe pre TB era, both actors did very less number of PS, ads etc compared to post TB..Tomorrow some other show and some other actors will become popular among masses, and then they will be the choice of these brands...

So, as long as they are getting these offers they will continue doing them..It's a good money for after all... 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

I don't think people here have followed Wahaj's previous works before tb but he has been doing photoshoots for many brands since 2018, at that time he wasn't this popular but still his fans enjoyed his ps. Many occasionally also share his past photoshoot pictures on X.

He loves to dress up and pose for ps and has perfect personality and attitude to be a muse for men's wear photoshoot that's why he's offered these the most in comparison to other actors.

Edited by Rashi23 - 14 days ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I don't think people here have followed Wahaj's previous works before tb but he has been doing photoshoots for many brands since 2018, at that time he wasn't this popular but still his fans enjoyed his ps. Many occasionally also share his past photoshoot pictures on X.

He loves to dress up and pose for ps and has perfect personality and attitude to be a muse for men's wear photoshoot that's why he's offered these the most in comparison to other actors.

I have followed his work since Ehd e Wafa and yup he used to do PS even then. It's nothing new..

2RsFan thumbnail

Whenever Wahaj has  worked 7th Sky, the chemistry has always served. Whether it’s with Madiha in IJ, Hiba in Fitoor, Yumna in TB and even with Tooba in Jurm. 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2