Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yayy they finally released this song ka video! Richa is soooo awesome in this....I can watch it on a loopsmiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcQVtZ3R-s

Without a doubt  one of the most memorable moments of the show..thisnis what I personally call iconic and proper mujra..she was so graceful and just soooo soooo beautiful and expressive ..one of her career best acts if I may say so...  my fav dance bits from the show hands down 

Posted: 14 days ago

Lovely gifs and caps yaar :) Yes, the lighting is really well done in this....Qasim ko budget bhi achha diya hai is baar to use his skillssmiley36

Shehram was just so enchanted by the light of those diyas as he lit them and put them around his room....you could actually feel the warmth emanating from them and lighting up his otherwise dark existence....itna sweetly toh smile karta hai Shehram that you can feel the happiness slowly blooming in him. 

First time I watched that shawl mein aag wala scene, I was just so tired of the depression zone of Shehram that I felt a bit underwhelmed ki he just walked away in a daze zoned out even when Mahnoor was trying to offer condolences about his father's death....but it makes sense in the larger picture now the stage he was at then.....but scene was beautifully shot no doubt. 

smiley36 bechara shehram literally withers away jab bhi  he loses contact with her. Poor guy  ke liye toh she is a necessity and as much as I end up laughing  at our nazuk  kalli( who would have thought billu ji se zyada bhi koi nazuk Para milega )   I find it so endearing too and the way she breathes life into him everytime..

I wasn't  particularly  annoyed just then with his depression  yet but I was just finding his dependence on his dad to this level a bit into overdone zone but also it was intresting to see that kind of devotion from the son for the parents that he legit cannot survive and meant it and it wasn't  just for kehne ko..yeh bhi common factor hai dono main their  love for their parents  but again it Is really amazing that they still hadn't  really voiced it out it is just an unsaid thing and they relate on that. I was mostly touched by the way music helped this sequence  with the whole raabta line the way she couldn't  really ignore and feels his presence even after the firts miss and turns to find him in the sea of people and runs to help while it was actually her diye hi that he sat by..

Qasim ko hamesha hi budget milta hai  iss baar bas he chose to put actual sets instead of using the same houses. He is one of the most bankable directors isko sab PH's dete hain budget but mostly toh he works with humayun  and samina hi even for OG he had been given grand budget to create the whole prem gali  during covid 

Ughh I Don't  want to post them all here trying my best to finish this but i guess I will and we can carry the discussion in the next thread 

https://youtu.be/zNjcz7CCgNw?si=SiCL9hIBLgXyl22B

Qasim talks about the sets thenprocess of music artwork and all with the making of mv stuff hahah that lady holding all the birds is just so aww and cute  how is she holding like  4 of them..and hamza ke shawl  setting  issues are so relatable smiley36

Also bloopers  mostly with rest of cast .. and ayeza reminding continuity to hamza in that dia paint bit 

https://youtu.be/mESy18ImOVE?si=T4_2usrmlZ4Of6kO

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 14 days ago

DHOKA DHOKA DHOKAsmiley36smiley37🤭🤭🤭  farhan ke saath dhokasmiley37 just kidding..nice to see a director being so vocal about his lead pair  and he was with farhan and hania too

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6_C8Sho_mb/?igsh=MXgybzh2cmwwMmd4bw==

I really liked what he said about his reason to take up the role..bohat   ho gaya negativity and toxicity ko celebrate karna and idolize karna and wrong examples set karna ..alsosmiley37 At his badla kya in 10 yrs bas bache hi gaye shaadiyan ho gayi rest is same smiley36 and even ayeza being haan bas now we have kids to talk aboutsmiley36

https://youtu.be/K9mddUULLSE?si=Jr2-5I3xilSqwWHV

Here he talks about MM too and how he has matured as an actor ke tab he is like I had not much idea either (but he was so good then too mannu toh annoying hi gayi thi sirf Salah ke liye everyone sticked to it )  and then alif now am kinda intrested in it too esp when I red the synopsis and him being so delighted with it and yet saying ke he doesn't  agree with everything yet he had to do it..and it is by umera so am intrigued now 

https://youtu.be/HRZAN7q8GkM?si=hZFQQ0g-PkbLPI0V

Very  intresting to know  ayeza had it offered back in 2018 and they sticked to her after so many years too  and she picked up mostly caz she was not abla helpless  girl  and beech main hamza photo bombing hersmiley43

https://youtu.be/n0namIK1yMo?si=4JJm9KXg2pAwA-uj

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Qasim ko hamesha hi budget milta hai  iss baar bas he chose to put actual sets instead of using the same houses. He is one of the most bankable directors isko sab PH's dete hain budget but mostly toh he works with humayun  and samina hi even for OG he had been given grand budget to create the whole prem gali  during covid 

No, I wouldn't say PG ka budget big tha.....it didn't really come across in the production valuessmiley36....JeJ mein notably better production values are showing in the way the set has been built and lit....subsequently the camerawork also feels more superior to previous Qasim projects. 

This show is like leaps and bounds better than MH....it all starts with the script being way better and then yes, the locations and sets are better too....chaahe woh gaaon ke chhote ghar ho ya the badi haveli, there is a glossier feel to this show than other Qasim projects....does feel like he's refined more as a director with this one. 

AreYaar thumbnail

DHOKA DHOKA DHOKAsmiley36smiley37🤭🤭🤭  farhan ke saath dhokasmiley37 just kidding..nice to see a director being so vocal about his lead pair  and he was with farhan and hania too

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6_C8Sho_mb/?igsh=MXgybzh2cmwwMmd4bw==

LOL achha did he use the exact same caption for Farhan-Hania in MH also? smiley36.....but fact toh hai ki Hamza and Ayeza are miles ahead as actors compared to MH duosmiley36....baat sirf chemistry ki nahin but overall acting ability ki bhi hai. Farhan-Hania had very nice chemistry no doubt and they did justice to their characters in MH but Hamza-Ayeza bring a different kind of classiness to their parts in jej. And I guess they gave Qasim the full dedication and passion he wantedsmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

I really liked what he said about his reason to take up the role..bohat   ho gaya negativity and toxicity ko celebrate karna and idolize karna and wrong examples set karna ..alsosmiley37 At his badla kya in 10 yrs bas bache hi gaye shaadiyan ho gayi rest is same smiley36 and even ayeza being haan bas now we have kids to talk aboutsmiley36

https://youtu.be/K9mddUULLSE?si=Jr2-5I3xilSqwWHV

Here he talks about MM too and how he has matured as an actor ke tab he is like I had not much idea either (but he was so good then too mannu toh annoying hi gayi thi sirf Salah ke liye everyone sticked to it )  and then alif now am kinda intrested in it too esp when I red the synopsis and him being so delighted with it and yet saying ke he doesn't  agree with everything yet he had to do it..and it is by umera so am intrigued now 

https://youtu.be/HRZAN7q8GkM?si=hZFQQ0g-PkbLPI0V

Very  intresting to know  ayeza had it offered back in 2018 and they sticked to her after so many years too  and she picked up mostly caz she was not abla helpless  girl  and beech main hamza photo bombing hersmiley43

https://youtu.be/n0namIK1yMo?si=4JJm9KXg2pAwA-uj

Oh lol funny coincidence - I already watched these videos like two days back after I'd finished my JeJ binge watchsmiley36....but thanks for posting them here again....haha

I did like both Hamza and Ayeza ke IVs a lot.....Ayeza comes across so bindaas and sorted - I liked how she spoke about her role and how she has shaped Mahnoor ka character....very apt description that Mahnoor is shown as a simple but not helpless girl....the way her strength is depicted in different situations with how she asserts herself or she holds all this pain inside her with so much dignity....that's what worked for this role. And yeah I guess 2018 se baat chal rahi thi project ki but took a while to come together. 

Hamza ka bhi seems like he's very keen to do roles which put out positivity in society than cliched toxic stuff....lol haan I heard him talking about MM and Alif toh maine dono ke trailers google kiye the after this and MM ka samajh aa gaya wohi typical faltu tragedy crap that every Pak show mein hota hai so I'm not even going to bother with it.....Alif seems like two timelines ki story but usmein bhi kaafi dark drama lag raha tha so I don't think I'll bother with it.....yeh sab bardasht karna hota toh main woh lame O Rangreza na dekh leti Bilal ke liye bhi? smiley36.....I ain't got patience for such plots. JeJ achha lagaa cuz it wasn't toxic or usual tragic shit....ab end mein kuch le bhi aayein toh I don't really care cuz like for 40 epis they grew the story in a wholesome way.

AreYaar thumbnail

And I keep forgetting to mention but I just love how they've imagined Mahnoor ka character....her signature style of always wearing a shawl with her suits and the way she wraps them around herself as she's getting ready to head out....just something so feminine and graceful about it and Ayeza really is so graceful too in carrying all of these outfits. 

Mahnoor literally looks like an angel in those white outfits she wears for Shehram's birthday and the mele waale scenes....seriously gorgeous. They haven't even caked on the makeup and that just makes her look all the more beautiful. 

This show really does have the vibe of old Pak shows....woh understated romance that used to be the signature of Pak shows jahaan bas ek look and smile mein itna emotion feel ho jaata tha.....but aajkal Pak TV has mostly lost that vibe in churning out cheap imitations of ITV shows *cough* TB *cough*smiley36

LOL achha did he use the exact same caption for Farhan-Hania in MH also? smiley36.....but fact toh hai ki Hamza and Ayeza are miles ahead as actors compared to MH duosmiley36....baat sirf chemistry ki nahin but overall acting ability ki bhi hai. Farhan-Hania had very nice chemistry no doubt and they did justice to their characters in MH but Hamza-Ayeza bring a different kind of classiness to their parts in jej. And I guess they gave Qasim the full dedication and passion he wantedsmiley36

smiley36 unke liye gulab  and phool pattiyan lagata tha and he always posts most things about it too smiley36 and I do feel wahan he kinda did  half assed  on the repeated toxic cycle too caz how many ways could he really show  woh family ka loud tamasha..but he did put his heart in hala hamza and unmein wih dikha jitna margin he had script wise   yahaan most of the characters and show overall has so much material to deal with each one of them matlab for ne personally to so far koi side character  bhi itna boring nahi hua ke I go  hatao  jaan chudhao they are all  now khulooing  and have their own separate purposes and that is what gives them the margin and material . In MH most log had only one purpose  to keep plotting to ruin hala ki khushi and woh bhi in their faltu  ghatiya ways that didn't  even had say proper reasoning..all the hate for hala was just unnecessary even before she got married to heera beta.  Here yeh kishwar is doing ghatiya plotting too but she is still more suave I would say the whole rumor  Phelana  thing was so disgusting  🫣  but how she did it smoothly and mostly it was the way she handled it so far that made it not so Ganda despite being so Ganda