Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Ar don't know what he wantssmiley36

Aaj k epi me Ar ne apne bare me vahi bola jo sab kab se bol rahe he

Shooting star vale scene me Ru bhabhi as usual wished that her love story completes

Ab wished for MadhaVidhya Rishta

And Ar monologue while shooting star scene is - I don't what I want to me kya maagu aur bande ne kuch nahi maaga smiley37

Per prapti mujhe pata hai usse kya chahiye smiley36lol usse dadi se toffee chahiye...!ab yeh shooting star se maang ta thoda ajeeb lagta isiliye chup ho gaya smiley37...

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

Armaan wanted to divorce her in 3 months and whatever she said in the court expedited that in 15 days. He has already promised to his SIL, he will talk about their love story to dadi.. so he should be grateful that Abhira is leaving soon so he can be with his true love.. he is getting what he wanted then why was he over reacting as if he was cheated. If anything he was/ is cheating his wife and he has zero guilt for that..

The quality of ITV shows are drastically declining.. There is nothing positive in story line any more.. immoral characterless vamps always get what they want and FLs always struggle, stay alone and die of broken heart.. MLs are always confused will never trust FL, will wait for opportunity to humiliate and throw her out of life.. these days they don’t even love FL or stay loyal in marriage.. why can’t they write a happy positive story with good story line? Show something nice?? They will say TRP audience prefer drama.. drama can also be done with less toxicity & with no EMA.. but I feel this season is really worse comparatively..

ab abhira ki galti to hai na....aramaan ka hisab kitab gadbad kara diya....prep time kam ho gaya to talk to dadi...about SIL se shaadi...😂

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

When will Vidya remember the fight Rohit had with Armaan just before he left ? Will she finally realize that her son disappeared/died because of Ruhi and Armaan's so called 2 days love ? 

I doubt if she will remember that.

The makers and Shahi seem to erase everything related to Shehzada playing Armaan.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This Armaan doesn't have any basic sense of what's wrong or right?isse lawyer kaun banaya?itna confused character Maine aajtak nahi dekha.Abhira was literally saying in his face she got tired hearing family 's accusations thatswhy she wanted divorce.But all he thinks she is selfish?it's ok  if she again character assassinated by his family .The guy don't even feel bad when dadisa taunt his own birth mother.iskeliye Ruhi bohot achi hain, bohot kuch kiya hain iski family ke liye?what actually she did was ruining his brother's life and made him ran away from home.And this person doesn't have zero guilt about what his brother had to go through coz of him.

Edited by elizamerin - 16 days ago
ViDev_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago
Zabardasti ka bakwas dikhana hai markers ko aur kuch nahi😑