Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

they said many offers they got together but it never worked out. Only the avon ad and this worked out. Many PH and casting members have seen their chemistry and they were offered a music video but it never worked out. People sees what we sees. 

I agree wahi isn’t taken seriously and hopefully going forward they do. He needs to make things seriously.

Well, then let's Hope for the best then. 

Jeran deserves a third chance for sure. 

Also, a brief aside, I would love some female duos too with Jenni on OTT, I have some combo like she and Sriti (comedy action or something with comedy), she and Div also Can work...so many things Can be done. 

Wahi is one of the most expressive Guy on TV, hé has so much potential. Here hé is half an Alpha, but if it was a 💯 one, damn, our boy would've done wonders. He is capable of pulling it out. I wish he get such a role one day

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

She, I don't think she would mind but PHs zaroor. It took them 14 years so I don't think something will happen soon After Rai unless a music video, but show next to impossible unless they do like Bade Aache lagte hai when they brought Nakuul and Disha for a finite Season 3 right After the 2 🤷 Only God knows if it will happen or not.

I wish wonders for Jenni and Wahi to be more sucessful and recognize for his talent because I feel no one trust him 

I tbh find mvs boring now smiley36 its so done and dusted but if its jeran I will watch it. I wish they bring a spin off of RvsR or something finite 20 episodes crisp story line 

yeah wahi is often taken lightly and maybe it comes from his somewhat easy going nature. He doesnt talk in a too serious tone or anything ig thats why people dont take him seriously plus his on screen mostly has been the more fun loving kinda roles minus a few but the old gen remember him from remix dmg days and also back then his off screen persona was more kiddish smiley37 He has talent its sad he isnt getting roles that utalize it. agar woh sach mein acting hi karna chahta hai than anchoring then he needs stronger acting roles. plus mayb they dont trust him coz he basically dint leave any medium and now all are confused what he wants

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Also, a brief aside, I would love some female duos too with Jenni on OTT, I have some combo like she and Sriti (comedy action or something with comedy), she and Div also Can work...so many things Can be done. 

Wahi is one of the most expressive Guy on TV, hé has so much potential. Here hé is half an Alpha, but if it was a 💯 one, damn, our boy would've done wonders. He is capable of pulling it out. I wish he get such a role one day

he played a more angry and short tempered guy in the past but 100% alpha male he is yet to play smiley42 i want him doing this kinda stuff more now. bohut hua acha bacha wala role smiley37 although i dunno how viewers will accept him as a villain. He was even in the run to play one some time back not sure if i should mention which one 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I tbh find mvs boring now smiley36 its so done and dusted but if its jeran I will watch it. I wish they bring a spin off of RvsR or something finite 20 episodes crisp story line 

yeah wahi is often taken lightly and maybe it comes from his somewhat easy going nature. He doesnt talk in a too serious tone or anything ig thats why people dont take him seriously plus his on screen mostly has been the more fun loving kinda roles minus a few but the old gen remember him from remix dmg days and also back then his off screen persona was more kiddish smiley37 He has talent its sad he isnt getting roles that utalize it. agar woh sach mein acting hi karna chahta hai than anchoring then he needs stronger acting roles. plus mayb they dont trust him coz he basically dint leave any medium and now all are confused what he wants

same here mv are overdone and even non-actors feature in them nowadays but jeran would tempt me

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I agree! How it would be cool to have Arth and Ariana with Jeran as parents onscreen 🙄 Lakin in our Dreams. 

Milega, zaroor milega. Ek toh ajaye phir it will unlock his path. 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 15 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

he played a more angry and short tempered guy in the past but 100% alpha male he is yet to play smiley42 i want him doing this kinda stuff more now. bohut hua acha bacha wala role smiley37 although i dunno how viewers will accept him as a villain. He was even in the run to play one some time back not sure if i should mention which one 

I honestly don't Care if he is a villain or grey 😏 It Can suit his angry young man side smiley42

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I honestly don't Care if he is a villain or grey 😏 It Can suit his angry young man side smiley42

true. He was offered bajaj but it dint work out 😞 he was somewhat angry young man in barcode and channa 🫣

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wahi acts so well in angry roles, romantic roles…i feel villain won’t suit him but angry man hell yeahhh. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

many people wish for it but PH can’t afford having jen and div or Sriti n Jen. Just imagine how expensive it will be lol. The Telly Ambinas need to produce the show. I always wished them, drashti n jenny. 

I hope they make women oriented show and cast them. I recently got to know Jenny is very found of helly shah. In one of her interviews she said she would love to work with helly

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Jenny badly wants to do comedy. During code M she mentioned she loved the book the longest kiss ever by devika rani and she would love to play that role…its not about the longest kiss the story behind it. She also said she’s writing a comedy script. 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 15 days ago