They're called Ibrahim and Aliya I think.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
They're called Ibrahim and Aliya I think.
I think this drama will replace Jafaa in late 2024
Ewwwwwwww
Ewwwwwww
Relax it's a Kashif Nisar drama not an Anjum Shehzad directed drama
Its a wrap up for this. It was a 35 days shoot, I guess its a mini series.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Its a wrap up for this. It was a 35 days shoot, I guess its a mini series.
It's a 18 episode drama i think it might Replace Jafaa on September
lets seeOriginally posted by: anikamathur
It's a 18 episode drama i think it might Replace Jafaa on September
jaffa hasn’t even started yet.Originally posted by: anikamathur
It's a 18 episode drama i think it might Replace Jafaa on September
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
jaffa hasn’t even started yet.
I said September
How do you know which drama it's replacing when the channel itself doesn't know?