Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Oh forgot to mention, JeJ mein woh Burns Road waale Farhad ki wacko mom bhi hai.....same actress is playing kisi rich politician ki wife in thissmiley36....yahaan bhi grey hi hai I guess....I mostly forward her scenes so pura pata nahinsmiley36

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan that is why I avoided giving any spoilers about the story in my review also cuz I figured you haven't watched yet :) Tum dekh lo phir aaraam se baat karenge. 

Story ka synopsis I would say is that it's about Shehram's journey of discovering his self-worth and inner strength/resolve. The story opens with him being totally content being in his father's shadow, thoda hesitant and naive sa and how his life changes after his father dies, then Mahnoor's entry in his life literally like the light of a diya in the middle of the darkness he's drowning in....the symbolism is all very nicely woven in and grows from epi to epi. TRULY satisfying slow burn storysmiley36

I was actually getting put off by all the narratives on Stan Twitter about green flag yeh, progressive woh cuz aajkal logon ko faltu labeling karne ki jaldi hoti hai har chhoti cheez pe but Shehram is the real deal for once....a truly well written GENTLEMAN character....a guy so sweet and just truly full of pure love and goodness. Kahin kisi ne tweet daala tha that Shehram has restored the honor of shaw clad men after the toxicity of Murtasim in TBsmiley36....I mean Wahaj was good as Murtasim but yes toxicity toh thi us character mein....Shehram is pure CLASS on another level....and Hamza really brings out that class very naturally too. Matlab itna pyar aata hai Shehram ke character pe....you really want to wrap him up in cotton and protect himsmiley36......I hate all this debate over alpha, beta jo bhi....a person is all kinds of shades rather than always rushing to bracket them in this and that....even Shehram GROWS through many shades in the story but yes that basic class underpins everything even as he realizes his capabilities. 

Also really appreciate that they showed the love story of both such GOOD people...they are both so full of love and compassion....even as Mahnoor navigates her own challenges, it never becomes about any kind of cheap MU wala drama or giving lame attitude in the name of fake self respect.....even the MU and angst between them has a CLASS to it. 

Dunno if you saw the recent confession clip floating around on Twitter but that was again SUCH a nicely done scene by both actors and beautifully directed by Qasim. 

Nahi I haven't  seen it ..toh with no spoilers sab pehlu dafah hi dekhoongi the only  scenes I have seen are from the ost really  vaz wohi dekha hai sirf maine..

And u know I don't  actually get into all this bakwaas too and am rather finding it all annoying har kisi ko ek.modern day tag dena hai  just for the sake of it group it into those buckets and then saara din uspe magaz maari karo do not that much bandwidth ..I would rather just enjoy or criticize for their actions then argue over kaun kitna red green flag  and forest hai and alpha and toxic hai  matlab wohi standard categories people have iske ilawa they cannot discuss kuch agar aise group na kar dein..

Chalo I will try it then...also I have heard great things about savers playing shehwar( think that is her name ) so yeah 

Oh forgot to mention, JeJ mein woh Burns Road waale Farhad ki wacko mom bhi hai.....same actress is playing kisi rich politician ki wife in thissmiley36....yahaan bhi grey hi hai I guess....I mostly forward her scenes so pura pata nahinsmiley36

ZQ is playing so many mom roles aajkalsmiley36 yeh bhi thoda sa ajeeb lagta haj mujhe from.top model to ab top mom kaafi sudden transition lagta hai though obviously  she had her time over on modeling side jab hum.chote thay toh she was the top model lol but yeah ab bechari is bas maa  woh bhi aksaf roti dhoti wali.

Waise she was with Qasim in aangan too 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Amd the credit goes to.makers who.habe sticked with their idea and hit ke chakkar main.ajeen ajeeb modernize karke uska woh pull factor nahi khatam kar Dia.. this one remains pretty much the only one  who has such a simple pyara sa gaoon vibe and happenings in other such stories they bring ajeeb ajeeb twists and make them all so dark 

Word....they are still staying true to the basic vibe of the characters and that is just so COMFORTING in a world where everything keeps flipping rapidly everyday. Woh beech mein one clip of the whole Panchayat gang sitting and drinking together and phir woh end mein khet mein baith ke kabootar udaane waali baat mein saath mein hassna....lol such simple things but they warm your heart watching them. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Nahi I haven't  seen it ..toh with no spoilers sab pehlu dafah hi dekhoongi the only  scenes I have seen are from the ost really  vaz wohi dekha hai sirf maine..

And u know I don't  actually get into all this bakwaas too and am rather finding it all annoying har kisi ko ek.modern day tag dena hai  just for the sake of it group it into those buckets and then saara din uspe magaz maari karo do not that much bandwidth ..I would rather just enjoy or criticize for their actions then argue over kaun kitna red green flag  and forest hai and alpha and toxic hai  matlab wohi standard categories people have iske ilawa they cannot discuss kuch agar aise group na kar dein..

Chalo I will try it then...also I have heard great things about savers playing shehwar( think that is her name ) so yeah 

Same....I just don't have the bandwidth to get into this faltu bakwaas daily about kaun kitna alpha, kitna green flag blah blah....insaan pasand aaya toh aaya, end of discussion....baaki morchebaazi kahin aur lekar jaao apni. 

Yeh Savera kaun hai? Are you talking about the lady playing Shehram ki evil stepmom? Her name is Kishwer in the story.....and yes she acts well but I was just so disgusted by what she did to Shehram ki I started forwarding her scenes after a while....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

TVF waale have launched their own music label I guess to release Panchayat ke soundtrack waale songssmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmvzeI0UYBk

Same....I just don't have the bandwidth to get into this faltu bakwaas daily about kaun kitna alpha, kitna green flag blah blah....insaan pasand aaya toh aaya, end of discussion....baaki morchebaazi kahin aur lekar jaao apni. 

Yeh Savera kaun hai? Are you talking about the lady playing Shehram ki evil stepmom? Her name is Kishwer in the story.....and yes she acts well but I was just so disgusted by what she did to Shehram ki I started forwarding her scenes after a while....lol 

Yeah her name is severa  nadeem.. oh I heard a lot aboit some  confrontation scene a lot jahan he told his mom or something that he knows what she has done ..   and everyone was that was awesome and a bit.surprising with how he was so calm yet it delivered more than any anger filled shor wala show.

Abhi I saw next epi ka promo and   commentary padhe ..chalo.let's hope yahan sad end na karien bechara itne pyar se said meri hone wali wife ..awwww shehram sounds like a mushball already  

TVF waale have launched their own music label I guess to release Panchayat ke soundtrack waale songssmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmvzeI0UYBk

Awwww this was such a sweet bit in the last season smiley27 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeah her name is severa  nadeem.. oh I heard a lot aboit some  confrontation scene a lot jahan he told his mom or something that he knows what she has done ..   and everyone was that was awesome and a bit.surprising with how he was so calm yet it delivered more than any anger filled shor wala show.

Abhi I saw next epi ka promo and   commentary padhe ..chalo.let's hope yahan sad end na karien bechara itne pyar se said meri hone wali wife ..awwww shehram sounds like a mushball already  

Oh I was trying not to give you spoilers so I didn't get into his later scenes with his momsmiley36.....yes, once he learns her truth and starts confronting her in his own way, then those were very good scenes.....but shuru mein toh she is totally torturing and fooling him for quite some time toh I was finding that intolerablesmiley36

Haan is show mein bhi rumors chal rahe hain of kisi ka death....lol I also hope they don't kill off Shehram or Mahnoor....dono bechare already kaafi torture se guzar chuke hain. 

AreYaar thumbnail

ZQ is playing so many mom roles aajkalsmiley36 yeh bhi thoda sa ajeeb lagta haj mujhe from.top model to ab top mom kaafi sudden transition lagta hai though obviously  she had her time over on modeling side jab hum.chote thay toh she was the top model lol but yeah ab bechari is bas maa  woh bhi aksaf roti dhoti wali.

Waise she was with Qasim in aangan too 

Speaking of repeated actors....Shibra ke Daddy dearest bhi hain ismein as Mahnoor ke Papa creating problems for lovebirdssmiley36...that actor is literally in every second show I watch....Ishq Jalebi mein bhi hain na....lol that reminds me - mera woh bhi dekhna rehta hai....