Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Seriously! That part where he got offended by her not moping after him and instead preparing for her exams.. was so shocking.. I thought he would feel guilty for having ruined her preparation. 

Bada hi sadistic insaan hai...He felt bad that she didn't cry whole night for this useless insaan..Bada ajeeb praani hai....

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I saw the bts pics and there are news that ghum will take leap of 10 years, don’t know if it’s true… there it can make sense not here… at the current scenario there are two possibilities either ruhaan marriage with or without leap and Ab’s solo journey story or Manisha will do some kaand to stop the marriage and divorce… if Ar ab consummate it’s like ek teer se do nishan… I know the idea seems idiotic and wild but I somehow feel chorus gang will do something to stop ruhaan marriage and bring abhimaan together… tomorrow we will get a better idea seeing trp.. if it’s low then leap is on cards with or without consummation… Ar and last gen ml mein zameen asmaan ka fark hai so I don’t think yeh mandap pe chodna and realising his love at the last moment makes sense.. there he genuinely loved fl yaha woh ek saal ki zimmedari hai… he might be attached but still has lingering feelings for Ruhi…

let's wait for BTS or promo or episodes. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Armano ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Uska character assassination ho chuka hai.  Just for Rumaal they have murdered Armaan character.  

No more Abhimaan shipping.  Abhira should move on holding her head high. 

That's what Sam told in an interview.  Her POV as an audience.  

Lusty getting her pyaar and true devar vhabhi love will prevail. Indian traditional ka full on murder kar rahe hai writers. 

🤮🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡😡😡😡

Hope akshara soul tortures spineless.  

Bhoot bhankar aakar isko darana chahiye...

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i just came across this smiley36 mujhe makers ke upar hasi aarahi hai smiley36 ithna dard toh akshara ke maut pe nahi dikhaya smiley36 akshara ke death ke baad she was making noodles and eating smiley36 armaan ne aisa kya kiya jo woh aise ro rahi hai smiley37

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1790603532007244264

he didn't reciprocate her love and she is loving him madly. She can't forget that even when all are humiliating her. Why love is painful and why should it hurt her this way when she can't confess it openly.  If she confessed the situation could be different instead of divorce he could have accepted her as wife . Dadis words you are late in realising is coming true. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

So what's the new tea? Are they showing bts for bhabhi lub-er and jeth lub-er...?

Ha they are in shadi ka joda with Manish in ghar ka kapda ???
He has attended so many weddings he has now given up in dressing for them 

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i just came across this smiley36 mujhe makers ke upar hasi aarahi hai smiley36 ithna dard toh akshara ke maut pe nahi dikhaya smiley36 akshara ke death ke baad she was making noodles and eating smiley36 armaan ne aisa kya kiya jo woh aise ro rahi hai smiley37

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1790603532007244264

that time she was in shock … and she has grieved for her mother for a very long time .. she does not show it .. but she grieves and remembers her ..  

Heartbreaks are painful .. I have seen my friends crying for weeks .. and with divorce the pain and hurt can go on for years .

as she said she’s not a robot 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://twitter.com/kinzouelmire/status/1790705967337705793

Are those extensions gone? Please tell me yes smiley44

I wanted new outfits, but isko dekkey lagta hain abhi aayegi ghar vote maangne smiley26

WTH

Clapping Laughing GIF - Clapping Laughing Wait What GIFs

You mean to tell me all Abhira had to do was divorce Armaan sa

for those heinous hair extensions to be gone 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

that time she was in shock … and she has grieved for her mother for a very long time .. she does not show it .. but she grieves and remembers her ..  

Heartbreaks are painful .. I have seen my friends crying for weeks .. and with divorce the pain and hurt can go on for years .

as she said she’s not a robot 

thats why no consummation or kid kept is safe for her to get out of that pain easily . It's like unrequited love for her. She too can move on when right time and right person comes. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thats why no consummation or kid kept is safe for her to get out of that pain easily . It's like unrequited love for her. She too can move on when right time and right person comes. 

Even if right person does not come along after some time it stops hurting and you move on with your life 
If you are not left with a reminder of a kid 

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

क्या चल रहा है काजोल GIF - Whats Happening Kajol GIFs

Please tell me it's not a dream, I'm overjoyed

Tarak Mehta Khush Hu GIF - Tarak Mehta Khush Hu GIFs