Poll
WHICH ACTRESS YOU FOUND VERY FAKE & PRETNTIOUS PERSONALITY WISE?
Shallow mindset, pretense of positioning a certain positive image, half baked thought process to appear holier than though, words and actions hardly matches and there is a certain strong vibe of being fake you always sense from her no matter what is coming out of her mouth.
Your energy introduces you before you even speak.
Which actress from the list of "such" actresses (as per my observations) fits the bill for you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Priyanka from the list. I get fake vibes from Sanon & Bhatt also
Add these respectable personalities too
Rashmika mandanna
Kriti Sanon
Originally posted by: D2HA74PWV6PRMZOH
Priyanka from the list. I get fake vibes from Sanon & Bhatt also
Your top two favorites 😂
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Add these respectable personalities too
Rashmika mandanna
Kriti Sanon
Kriti I don't find fake or pretentious at least, whatever I have seen from her interviews.
Who is Rashmika? 🤔 excuse my ignorance I am not familiar with her.
Sonam Kapoor 
This was easy. Priyanka.
Why no Deepu in the list?
Sonam kapoor. I like nothing about her personality.
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/29-yo-punjabi-singer-inder-kaurs-body-found-in-canal-days-after-reports-of-her-abduction-found-dead_234397
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
5