Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

That "2 days" is such a shocker for me actually. It should have atleast been a week or so.

Sayali leaving arjun...but then what about that celebration bts.

And moreover what they have thought about madhubhau's case??

Tbh i dont want priya to get the contract papers. For once i want the show to take a mature route and want arjun and sayali to tell it themselves to the family about the contract marriage(this is just a wishful thinking) something which the jogtin had adviced them to do.

Edited by ssjjk - 25 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssjjk

This exactly!!! 

I dont agree with all the mental abuse that sayali had to go through and she certainly shouldnt bear it. Except that, regardless of the gender you have to make compromises and solve the conflicts together to make any relationship work which for me was done near perfectly by the writers.

In my drama watching and book reading history i have seen/read many contract marriage stories but no story did it with this perfection the way they have done it in TTM. Yeah there are things i didnt like but  the positives are much more than the negatives so i dont mind.

Correct 👍

Contract marriage based shows hindi madhe barech aahet pn TTM writers ne chhan justice dilay ya theme la 

I personally feel more than any arrange marriage or love marriage SaJun contract marriage is way too interesting and entertaining 

Negative points about TTM <<<<< positive points about TTM 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

2 days left for contract

WDYT will happen next

I think sayali will leave the house,arjun will find the the letter

let me know of ur guesses too

Mage ekda Arjun mhanala hota chaitu la within 1 year Madhubhau release zale nahit jail madhun tr CM renew karav lagel for few months pn sayli ready asel tarch 

Confession ajun drag karaych asel tr mg he dakhvu shaktat 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

i agree. Purna aaji is so gullible when it comes to tanvi.

Also, both arjun and sayali werent in love and didnt want the second marriage to happen. Moreover kusum tai came and asked him to get everything back to normal and Sayali's kindness wasnt helping so he had to resort to that method. 

But i agree his way wasnt right. He should have taken sayali into confidence before doing that. But then he also felt guilty and sayali got her revenge too(which was funny) 

Sant sayli kadhich ready zali nasti smiley36

No offense it's my personal opinion but Arjun thoda cunning, selfish aahe mhanun ch tyach character interesting vatt mala aani sayli jara jast ch pure soul aahe tyamule br zal tila asa navra milala they are actually made for each other ram milaye jodi ek kil duja hatodi 😁

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Tbh i dont want priya to get the contract papers. For once i want the show to take a mature route and want arjun and sayali to tell it themselves to the family about the contract marriage(this is just a wishful thinking) something which the jogtin had adviced them to do.

It's actually a great idea smiley20

ssjjk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

No offense it's my personal opinion but Arjun thoda cunning, selfish aahe mhanun ch tyach character interesting vatt mala aani sayli jara jast ch pure soul aahe tyamule br zal tila asa navra milala they are actually made for each other ram milaye jodi ek kil duja hatodi 😁

Actually you are right! She is everything that he is not and he is everything that she is not and that's why it works for them. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Actually you are right! She is everything that he is not and he is everything that she is not and that's why it works for them. 

Perfect 😊

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

BTW, Aanna la tyachya criminal psycho muli chi kiti kalji aahe mhanto kasa pori vallis tu jailat mi aahe ki tu

Sakshi be like - thamba jara yetech tumhala company dyayla 😂😂

Aani ti priya gore bai la gorilla/ gorili kahitari funny bolli 😅

Arjun ne mast sunaval gorili la kiti hi emergency asli tari mazya cabin madhe Jaych nahi mi nastana 👍

Ashmita nahi ye tr kiti Br vattay fantastic 🤭

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

people are trolling over the contract issue

as expected...

mostly they are LP fans

IDT Priya will get papers before leads' confession

In roja accident was trigger [to confess]

here it may be 2 days / or separation

ssjjk thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

people are trolling over the contract issue

as expected...

mostly they are LP fans

IDT Priya will get papers before leads' confession

In roja accident was trigger [to confess]

here it may be 2 days / or separation

Arent they over it yet? 

I too hope that priya doesnt get the papers.