Users

Frequent Posters

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Fine !!

In comparison to all that  good things Arjun has done for sayli till now❤ 

if his one mistake is bigger😔 then I don't want  to say anything in this matter 

Sorry to say but sagla sasurwas sahan karun sayli ne Arjun aani tya chya family sathi aatta paryant je kahi kelay tya comparison madhe Arjun ne vishesh kahi kel nahi 

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Why such loud reactions it's hurting 💔

I have learned from Arjun's character to call wrong as wrong and now Arjun is wrong, that's why I am on Sayli's side

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel so bad for sayali yaar

n agree she has faced a lot more than arjun

but arjun too loves her v much

he is misled by that dumb chai
n yes wrong is wrong

Edited by heyitsme12 - 25 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Sorry to say but sagla sasurwas sahan karun sayli ne Arjun aani tya chya family sathi aatta paryant je kahi kelay tya comparison madhe Arjun ne vishesh kahi kel nahi 

Sasurvas sahan karava lagel as contract papers madhe mention nahi to sant sayli cha choice hota 

And Really, till now Arjun has not done anything special for Sayli are you sure about this??

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

अरे बाप रे,....किती ते वाद!! 

अर्जुन चुकीचं वागतोय....but it's just to make the audience/fans more anxious.... otherwise....it could have been sufficient on Arjun's part to just remind Sayali of the contract 🤷🤷 

And I don't think chaitanya is to be blamed for agreeing to Arjun's fear that contract will stand broken if his truth is out to Sayali!! HE just suggested way to hide his feelings!! He doesn't have any idea about Sayali's feelings/her changed behaviour!! Arjun is going overboard 🤷🤷

असो उद्याच clarity milel kusum tai la nakki kay promise havay Arjun कडून!! 

And friends...don't forget.... मज्जा (जुई चे शब्द!!)

🙌🙌👍👍

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I feel so bad for sayali yaar

n agree she has faced a lot more than arjun

but arjun too loves her v much

he is misled by that dumb chai
n yes wrong is wrong

Fakt prem asun kay upyog dok nkosmiley5

Chaitu ch prem nahiye sayli var to kahihi mhanel yala kalayla nko itk extreme vagt ka koni aaplya innocent, sensitive bayko sobat

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Sasurvas sahan karava lagel as contract papers madhe mention nahi to sant sayli cha choice hota 

And Really, till now Arjun has not done anything special for Sayli are you sure about this??

Did Sayli have any other option? She has to live decently in subhedar house, otherwise they would have thrown her out of the house

Don't get me wrong, I just said that Sayli  has done a lot for subhedars so far

Aani sayli ne almost patval hot mhatarila pn ya Arjun ne te faltu bad DIL mission launch karun tichya saglya mehnati var pani sodal poor girl kand yane keli aani blame sayli var takun mokla zala

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

अरे बाप रे,....किती ते वाद!! 

अर्जुन चुकीचं वागतोय....but it's just to make the audience/fans more anxious.... otherwise....it could have been sufficient on Arjun's part to just remind Sayali of the contract 🤷🤷 

And I don't think chaitanya is to be blamed for agreeing to Arjun's fear that contract will stand broken if his truth is out to Sayali!! HE just suggested way to hide his feelings!! He doesn't have any idea about Sayali's feelings/her changed behaviour!! Arjun is going overboard 🤷🤷

असो उद्याच clarity milel kusum tai la nakki kay promise havay Arjun कडून!! 

And friends...don't forget.... मज्जा (जुई चे शब्द!!)

🙌🙌👍👍

Vad nahi ghalay cha mala kharch pn Arjun cha rag yetoy kay karu 

Jo paryant to properly apologies karat nahi sayli samor to paryant tyala mafi nahi milnar smiley21

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Vad nahi ghalay cha mala kharch pn Arjun cha rag yetoy kay karu 

Jo paryant to properly apologies karat nahi sayli samor to paryant tyala mafi nahi milnar smiley21

So Arjun needs to be afraid of Kusum tai and you I'm sure many others who are upset by Arjun's outlandish behaviour!!🤪🤪

Apologies?? Khoon ke ansu royega Arjun....he will repent profusely for this!!👍👍

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chala sampl ekdach contract fakt 2 days baki aahet aatasmiley36

Ji audience Vaitagun sarkh mhanat hoti 2 times holi, 2 times gudi within 1 year this is beyond calendar aata tyanna shanti milel smiley37