Yes he should try Kashif Nisar dramas

I would love if he does one

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ye acha hai, apna focus is on who will Naushervan do it with smiley37

wohi toh..focus shift to what matters smiley37 who cares about Bhabhi and her tharak smiley37smiley11smiley37smiley29

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

wohi toh..focus shift to what matters smiley37 who cares about Bhabhi and her tharak smiley37smiley11smiley37smiley29

You know what, I'll fly Naushervan to Mumbai if he wants a fresh start.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Jaan Nisar may not be trending on SM but it is leading in terms of YT views.

Danish is really the silent but deadly superstar. 

Even ReJ gets high YT views every week (top 2 or 3) though one hardly hears about the show on SM.

to clarify, i am not talking or comparing quality of different shows. just highlighting that danish is a crowd puller even if he gets less buzz on SM.

yt1.png

yt3.pngyt2.png

smiley40smiley32 Danish has two shows in most watched on YT for the week..REJ and JN smiley36 and Jaan Nisaar has just begun..this is STAR POWER 🔥🔥 biwi ke behalf pe bhi badla le raha hai DT..smiley37

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley40smiley32 Danish has two shows in most watched on YT for the week..REJ and JN smiley36 and Jaan Nisaar has just begun..this is STAR POWER 🔥🔥 biwi ke behalf pe bhi badla le raha hai DT..smiley37

he has top 2 in fact

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66Q92KI6jN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

That’s the one for Sunday smiley20 https://www.instagram.com/p/C66ZRS4ITFW/?igsh=aHhhODRtbzVnaHFi I think both shows did superb!

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66YdjkoYKU/?igsh=Y2xkd2U2Y3NoM3Ux

They put up a post too soon.. JN's done 3.8 M 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

heard episode 3 was trending in India..first episode is at 6.4 Mill already!smiley32

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Its a very sorry situation. The story seems to be leading to two broken individuals finding each other.

Naushervan having to break up with his girlfriend and forced into a loveless marriage. From the looks of it something definitely happened to his ex. He does look very pained when he remembers her. To me it felt like he was frustrated and disappointed in himself that he couldn't do anything to help/save her. Since the story is revolving about issues related to women, I wonder if his ex left in anger after he told her what his family was planning and on her way to Karachi, she got assaulted by maybe a rival gang. No amount of revenge could take away that trauma. Naushervan wouldn't be able to forgive himself. Also, she seems to be a nice girl. If she wasn't then he'd become bitter towards women in general. Here he's all about izzat bachaana whenever he sees a girl or women in distress.

Dua on the other hand is gonna for sure get trapped into bad situations. Faraz is also not what he seems. He said he wanted some 15-20 lacs in the first episode. For that he's gonna get into some shady stuff. I have pieced some of it together, but I could be wrong at some points. Still, here's what I feel will happen. 

According to the teasers Faraz takes Dua to some place, possibly under the pretense that he can help her leave her house. Dua anyway had said she wishes she could run away from her home because she feels trapped. Also since she has never seen or experienced the real world, she's still naive and that "love letter" makes her think Faraz is the answer to all her problems. He probably drugged her with the intention of raping her. We see her fainting.

Since there's a police raid at the location, me thinks its a brothel of sorts. Dua gets arrested and stays in custody overnight. Dua's disoriented after getting out of jail and she's holding her belly. Either its because of the drug in her system and lack of food and water or Faraz did end up raping her. After this, her father kicks her out of her house so she has nowhere else to go. She takes up some sort of job which involves her going to clubs. That's where Naushervan sees her crying as she's surrounded by men.

After all of this, there's another scene at that shady brothel kind of place where she's dressed as a bride and is running away. Her groom probably did not turn up but Naushervan finds out and agrees to marry her. Maybe its a bargain for her freedom. Hence he too never got the chance to tell her he's already married...and after the marriage he does not know how to tell her the truth. 

His impulse got the better of him and who knows...if Dua was not married what situation would she be put into. Maybe Faraz sold her to the madam without her knowing for that 15 lac rupees he so badly wants and thats why he brought her to that specific place to drug her.

There's more stuff too but I think for now this is good enough smiley36

Eventually it'll be about the fact that these two don't have anyone except each other. Both of them will be traumatised to a great extent. So there's gonna be a lot of trauma bonding of sorts. From the looks of it, he understands her without judgement and she'll eventually understand his helplessness when he got married the first time once the anger settles.

You've posted the entire analysis, Ash! smiley1

I agree with you. So far the story is the main character and I am enjoying that. It keeps our attention on the journey of every individual. There is a lot going on plot wise too. I have so many questions and they left us on a cliff hanger for the week. In Danish's last couple of shows, I could figure out where the story was headed. But I have no idea when it comes to JN, except like the parts you've talked about. Quite intriguing!

I must say that while it's a larger than life masala story, there's still a sense of realism. For example: Dua's father sneakily spying at the neighbour lady without the dupatta, the way Kashmala was looking at Naushervan, it is all so unsettling. But then when these things happen in real life, this is how they feel. It's never sugarcoated in reality as much as people  expect it to be. So yeah i appreciate that. Also the affair-breakups of Dua's friend...good to see a PTV show showing this openly. We're used to seeing such idealistic relationships that it was quite refreshing to see that. 

Every character seems to be grey. I am hoping all their actions play out in the bigger picture at some point. Chances are it will with the way they have been stressing on their wrongdoings. AS long as there's a reaction to all their actions in the story, I'm all game. 

Dua's recklessness will land her in a soup definitely. Her father's also a do nambri aadmi... he curses others which he will see with his own daughter. His actions prolly will somewhere connect to what Naushervan opposes and it may some day bring them aamne saamne in that regard. Won't be pretty for Dua to deal with.

Kashmala is beyond in love with Naushervan. There's some backstory there. What if she originally wanted to marry Naushervan? Maybe that's why she got her husband killed.

You're right about Haroon. He's obviously looking for some sex and money. His brain can't brain beyond that.

As of now I understand both the protagonists. Sometimes we end up in complicated situations which get the better of us. That's exactly what's gonna happen to these two. They aren't at complete fault either. And since we're talking grey, as of now I am not in favour of Naushervan even marrying Dua without her knowing he has a wife already. But like you said, we don't know what situations caused him to jump in last minute and say yes.

Loving the balance so far and hopefully they maintain it till the finale.