Poll
Did you like zahid’s mooch in Gentleman?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
To support Zahid's moonchh I'm changing my team to Zahid.
Awwww! I will change my team may be once he gets some ss
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Kahan karon main mega star feroze ki tareef CC main? . Soch rahi hoon ek essay hi likh daalon 🤪🤣
Essay kaafi nahi. We need dissertation
To support Zahid's moonchh I'm changing my team to Zahid.

I wish real hoti but this look suits him. Just like Singham ka Ajay Devgan 🤭
To support Zahid's moonchh I'm changing my team to Zahid.
Thanks BTW can you change your dp to Zahid's for me 

Thesis would enough or not 🤣
oh nooo


I read it how I am supposed to read this. I just cant. 

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
oh nooo
I read it how I am supposed to read this. I just cant.
She changed her team for me. So she should change her DP as well 
Yes I can 