Poll
Did you like zahid’s mooch in Gentleman?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah very charming. I was in fact more interested in his voice.
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Ye kisne NO vote Kiya hai
It looks good on him. Suits him. He looks like a Dabang police officer...
pta nahi accha hai reveal nahi hota.. warna tum 
To support Zahid's moonchh I'm changing my team to Zahid.

galti se mistake kardi haalimI tagged you in chat club. Megastar Feroze Khan ki shaan main bhi kuch alfaaz bolo.
Thank you in advance!
Kahan karon main mega star feroze ki tareef CC main? . Soch rahi hoon ek essay hi likh daalon 🤪🤣
I tagged you in chat club. Megastar Feroze Khan ki shaan main bhi kuch alfaaz bolo.
Thank you in advance!

don’t bring any other mega star infront of zahid megastar ki post okay.

To support Zahid's moonchh I'm changing my team to Zahid.
Humayun crying in the corner 🤣
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Kahan karon main mega star feroze ki tareef CC main? . Soch rahi hoon ek essay hi likh daalon 🤪🤣
Haan please write an essay.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
don’t bring any other mega star infront of zahid megastar ki post okay.
He deserves a whole thread. That's why I moved that discussion to chat club 