Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: libran90

No, I feel divorce will happen.

I feel Abhira will use that chequebook in a way that will give her the final win in the battle of wits over Kaveri Poddar

I also feel that Abhira will have a misunderstanding that Armaan and Rooh-i were together all along and were pretending to be friends. They drove Rohit away and all they did to Abhira was a part of their plan to make her look bad and a gold digger.

And I also feel she will leave and in these 15 days a lot of perspective shift is happening. It may reverse. Abhira may develop anger and rage for Ruhaan and leave the family, and Poddars may feel guilty.

But it's just my opinion. Don't expect all this to happen.

💯 Too good 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is SO good! What a performance. Such good dialogues. Hope they don't cut things. 

I am so upset that the very same writers who write Abhira so beautifully fail at writing Armaan well or even other characters 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Abhira's dialogues are written after viewing forum comments🤣🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bass ab cut na karde kuch bhi. 

Waiting for this outburst. Long overdue hai. 

Sam is on 🔥

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Bass ab cut na karde kuch bhi. 

Waiting for this outburst. Long overdue hai. 

Sam is on 🔥

Nahi krenge, they know this will grab trp. 

https://x.com/aditi95933/status/1789738788060557661

Yeh karna kya chahta hai.....pagla gya hai pura....par sam ki acting 🔥🔥 and Rohit ♥️♥️

Originally posted by: Pinecone

This is SO good! What a performance. Such good dialogues. Hope they don't cut things. 

I am so upset that the very same writers who write Abhira so beautifully fail at writing Armaan well or even other characters 

They do fail, they don't even attempt.

For trp, channel involvement or dragging in ipl they butcher certain characters.

Makers know in this season Ab is most liked character and not many people are attached to jodi (their fault only) or Armaan's character so they compromise more with Ar then Ab as whenever they try downgrade Ab, people starts complaining and thus writers have to introduce scenes to ensure Ab's core characteristics are still there infront of audience's eyes.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

https://x.com/aditi95933/status/1789738788060557661

Yeh karna kya chahta hai.....pagla gya hai pura....par sam ki acting 🔥🔥 and Rohit ♥️♥️

Its heartbreaking. Such powerful scenes coming up. Sam is killing it. Uff.