Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

I feel it's the other way round? Earlier 80% of the viewers here blamed Ar-Ru scenes on Sheh-Prat and cooked stories how they must be blackmailing creatives to give them cringe scenes together. But now Ar-Ru scenes are brushed under the carpet and people don't blame the actors anymore because RP promotes Abhimaan on his insta? 

Even when I was a regular member here, I never cared about offscreen stuff , but members made a big deal of it each time. I feel viewers are biased in general. Everyone jumps to defend their favorites in stuffs which are completely out of their hands. It's all trp business. Tomorrow if trps drop to 1.4, Armaan might not even remain the lead. If it goes up to 2.5, Armaan might become the best husband out there. 

As far as I know people were mostly upset about their joint IVs and hearty eye locks.

I don’t think they were wrong to complain about the later part because S&P used to get extra touchy and teary eyed in Jeth Bhabhi crying sessions . The way they used to hold on to each other etc wasn’t needed at all, it used to make scenes pukey smiley11. SD was definitely accountable for it.

I never really saw director telling them to be like that , like I said , even now we see cringe Ruhi and Armaan scenes directed by same unit yet the extra cringe brought by them is not there so the criticism for that was justified. 

But SD’s was never blamed for Abhira’s hideous styling, platonic writing or pathetic storyline whereas RP is dragged for wig ,sinking AbhiMaan ship etc . 

I don’t care what happened offline but SD consciously chose to do what he did and enraged people via his offscreen behaviour so those discussions atleast had a base but Rohit literally has no say in creative decisions of team yet gets dragged into it a lot . He was literally scammed into playing this replacement by the producer so I do feel bad for the guy getting blamed unnecessarily, nothing else. 

Edited by Daffodils01 - 19 days ago
Daffodils01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I really dislike the character Armaan n actors(old n new) but From what I had seen on twt n here Most of the time each n every stupidity of Armaan the character was Shehzada's fault EMA with Ruhi was coz cvs were favouring Shehzada n Pratiksha and all the cringe Actions on-screen were actually actors fault as they were somehow interfering in the script to demand Ruh---------------Maan romantic scenes I have read such comments on twt n here Most were indirect by comparing them with another show's real couple Though that's a different thing that EMA is still going on full fledged n there are hugs n all between Jeth-bhabhi even with new actors

They did make scenes extra cringe and pukey by unnecessarily being touchy and close to each other , those criticisms weren’t invalid or baseless . He chose to promote RuhMaan so people were talking about it . Here , RP didn’t chose hideous wig, glasses or pathetic writing for Armaan’s character, he isn’t getting anything to perform so how’s that his fault?

These are two completely different situations, apples to oranges.

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

that's such a lame way to vent your frustration just because their ladla is out. They'll be like, 'I'm never watching this show again, it's ruined by their logic,' but then they'll make a post nd keep tabs and age-shame the actor. One by one, the Shezadis are coming out of their hideout. shezadis not wrd given by me it ws given by twt rishta fd i mean if u go there u'll knw what i mean

I have been there few times but not anymore , SD getting a prime time show was a mystery to me but I got enlightened the day I saw people praising his acting and missing it smiley37smiley37  . If it’s frustration then they should vent in Prince DMs , he’s responsible for this after all smiley36.

Also, chemistry is subjective AF. Twt already going crazy over Abhimaan aka Sam and Ropu's chemistry. They trend every day and are getting first position by many media sources, knocking down Kavya. There are thousands of reels of the new Abhimaan floating around on Twt and Insta Yt is filled with comments about how much they love them. But then, there are also like five or ten accounts that spam the same message every day, 'Please bring back old Armaan or else we're never gonna watch.' I can't post those comments but I don't know if that's allowed or not, but if I could, I would. So yeah, it's subjective. 

Absolutely, many people are liking new couple , many don’t, it’s fine .

But I have seen some people from latter category taking it on their ego to see that they’re in minority , that’s why I stopped following the show’s tag too , the twts were getting repetitive and ridiculous smiley36

Some peeps click, some don't, n that's cool. but dissing an actor for their age? nah, that's just not right. should be against the rules, tbh. But saying Samriddhi looks so busted so bad now, her stylists trying to match her with a Buddha Rohit. These words are being thrown around on this page. First off, Samriddhi's style, aka Abhira, was always janky and low-rent, as per the makers. Her clothes and styling were always tacky and second-rate. How many times we vent here to give her good clothes. Like Matlab kuch bhi bolna hai.🤡🤡🤡

I know right ? She was always tacky so how’s it RP’s fault ? smiley37 DKP always styles their leads in bad ways ( exception being SD whom they actually groomed smiley36

Dare I say he’s trying to make the best out of the situation.

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

They did make scenes extra cringe and pukey by unnecessarily being touchy and close to each other , those criticisms weren’t invalid or baseless . He chose to promote RuhMaan so people were talking about it . Here , RP didn’t chose hideous wig, glasses or pathetic writing for Armaan’s character, he isn’t getting anything to perform so how’s that his fault?

These are two completely different situations, apples to oranges.

What you are saying is correct they were at fault for those things but your original post contained that previous Ar's mistakes were blamed on Creatives while for Creatives faults RP is blamed that's why I wanted to say Shehzada was very much blamed not only for his own mistakes but also for many other things it was said that Pratiksha is in show due to nepotism n is the favorite that's why shehzada promotes bhabhi jethji angle The EMA track was extended because of Shehzada n Pratiksha and the romantic scenes n all were because they were interfering with the script It was again n again said that Sh n P were favored by PH just like Ghum 1 ML PL 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rishma1

What you are saying is correct they were at fault for those things but your original post contained that previous Ar's mistakes were blamed on Creatives while for Creatives faults RP is blamed that's why I wanted to say Shehzada was very much blamed not only for his own mistakes but also for many other things it was said that Pratiksha is in show due to nepotism n is the favorite that's why shehzada promotes bhabhi jethji angle The EMA track was extended because of Shehzada n Pratiksha and the romantic scenes n all were because they were interfering with the script It was again n again said that Sh n P were favored by PH just like Ghum 1 ML PL 

This blaming actors whose characters are hated and say those actors are forcing makers to change the storyline is so stupid. I saw this in lost. Then in Maa show. Now here. This seems to be a new thing viewers indulge on. Is this like a new form of coping? I didn’t see this kind of conspiracy theories before no matter how much the characters were hated in past shows. No one used to say it’s the actors who are changing the story to accommodate them. It doesn’t even make sense. Like why would PHs and channels suddenly favor certain actors and change storyline specific to them? PHs and channels are running a business. Not some charity business that they will change storyline for certain actors. All they care about is profit. If they want to change a storyline, they would only if it brings them profit. Even if they are close to anyone, they will only do if it’s profitable. They won’t do anything for free. Nothing is bigger for them than profit. I have hated certain characters in the past, but not once I got this crazy theory that it must be the actors playing those characters changing the storyline to force themselves on me and others to watch them. 

Edited by The_Best - 17 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

My mother called new Armaan a Besura. I say her WL should be raised.

Not gonna repeat myself over and over, but fr, this OP tweet nails exactly what I've been trying to say. The hate is so obvious. You should check out those Twt tags sometime, it's wild how Abhira solo keeps dragging Prince stans. And yeah, those who ain't feeling RP are straight-up outnumbered in minority. Anyway, chemistry's subjective, if they ain't feeling, it's chill coolio. But making up all whatever stuff in the name of assumptions, saying this couple ain't getting any media hype? If they had their way, RP would be blamed for everything, from the lighting to the chandelier in Poddar house. SMH🤡💀

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

This blaming actors whose characters are hated and say those actors are forcing makers to change the storyline is so stupid. I saw this in lost. Then in Maa show. Now here. This seems to be a new thing viewers indulge on. Is this like a new form of coping? I didn’t see this kind of conspiracy theories before no matter how much the characters were hated in past shows. No one used to say it’s the actors who are changing the story to accommodate them. It doesn’t even make sense. Like why would PHs and channels suddenly favor certain actors and change storyline specific to them? PHs and channels are running a business. Not some charity business that they will change storyline for certain actors. All they care about is profit. If they want to change a storyline, they would only if it brings them profit. Even if they are close to anyone, they will only do if it’s profitable. They won’t do anything for free. Nothing is bigger for them than profit. I have hated certain characters in the past, but not once I got this crazy theory that it must be the actors playing those characters changing the storyline to force themselves on me and others to watch them. 

True 

I think it's like If the Actors playing negative or somewhat negative character have a good relation or keeps praising the Popular actor/actress of the show n have social media interaction of how good their friendship is then people only blame the character n preach about the difference between real actors n fictional character(This I have seen a lot since 2020) but If the Actors don't have good relations or don't have much to say about the popular one or if the said actor is introvert n say that they don't know much about the popular one then they the actor is also hated n all sorts of conspiracy theories about how they are rude arrogant don't respect their coactors n their character being the PH favourite/nepotism are created saying how their characters are not punished for wrong doings because of favouritism 

IDK but can any character whether FL ML PL or supporting characters be PH's favourite they are in this business for so long how can they favor anyone over TRP n returns 

If the said characters or their related tracks are able to create TRP audience favourite drama n bring high TRP only then can they give such character importance till they squeeze out everything once it reaches saturated point n no longer gives TRP afterwards they'll ignore n move on to next characters n tracks which can create drama n bring TRP 

In business only profit matters sometimes even close relations turn bitter due to business n profits how can this non-existent fictional character or the actors matter to profit oriented persons 

Note: This is just my general observation of SM audience since 2020 n is not about only a particular actor actress or their fans n I am in no way justifying Sh n P's unprofessional behaviour 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Not only Armaan but Ruhi's character has also changed a lot. Both the previous actors had some innocence which the new actors can't show. Ruhi was cringe earlier but she wasn't evil. Now she sounds pure evil and manipulative.

Can't say about the acting for the girl, watching her for the first time. But Rohit is a good actor. Strong roles suit him more that's why probably he is unable to bring the softness in Armaan. 

Posted: 10 days ago

I believe rohit is delivering whatever is being given to him . I have seen him before he is an amazing actor.  Ye tou arman character doesn't have much to do i feel oper sy jabsy bichara rohit aya character ki esi band baji k zara bill osi py phat raha warna tou abhira and ar 2 have decent chemistry which could have been established... arman as a character is quite plain these days i don't know about old arman character.. i saw rohit in razia sultan he was awesome in it.