Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Armoron smiley42.....Armanaza got yet another gali smiley41

Pls someone tell me why he doesn't want divorce..what is his problem now ?

https://youtu.be/o_bReB6-17o

Loving their bond despite the onscreen crap going on

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Pls someone tell me why he doesn't want divorce..what is his problem now ?

neither he nor abhira want the divorce …dadisa is forcing both of them.. Armaan is an idiot..we all know that. He’s got low self esteem and bends to pressure and guilt. He feels he must listen to dadisa as she accepted him in her house and he must listen to lusty Ruhi as her life got ruined because of him..this is what he believes..whereas in actuality him being in podaars house..is his birthright.that his fathers house..so he belongs there..and as for Ruhi..she ruined her own life by her decisions.’ So once Armaan realises this..he’ll be able to get rid of both dadisa and Ruhis claws which are now tightly wrapped around him…and he’ll make his own decisions.. but I think in his heart he doesn’t want to divorce abhira as he cares for her..maybe even loves her but is unaware of it 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️..

Originally posted by: Indira1211

neither he nor abhira want the divorce …dadisa is forcing both of them.. Armaan is an idiot..we all know that. He’s got low self esteem and bends to pressure and guilt. He feels he must listen to dadisa as she accepted him in her house and he must listen to lusty Ruhi as her life got ruined because of him..this is what he believes..whereas in actuality him being in podaars house..is his birthright.that his fathers house..so he belongs there..and as for Ruhi..she ruined her own life by her decisions.’ So once Armaan realises this..he’ll be able to get rid of both dadisa and Ruhis claws which are now tightly wrapped around him…and he’ll make his own decisions.. but I think in his heart he doesn’t want to divorce abhira as he cares for her..maybe even loves her but is unaware of it 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️..

Mujhe lagta hain Hume pure season yhi pta nhi lagega ki ar chahta kya hain pyaar kise karta hain

As how serial is going on

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 13 days ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I want ar’s bhar bhar ke ddp.Our luck isn’t so good,instead getting ar ddp we will get his bhabi’s ddp and guilt of ar.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Armaan quite literally said he married Abhira in "majboori". Hindi main majboori bolta rishtey ka insult nahi hua, but English main force bolna hogaya smiley36

Rohit and Sam are pretty people who look good together and I see a lot of potential in their chemistry. However, I don't have anything to root for in the armaan abhira relationship, as of now. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Mujhe lagta hain Hume pure season yhi pta nhi lagega ki ar chahta kya hain pyaar kise karta hain

As how serial is going on

They should change the name of the show to ye armaan ka feelings kya kehlata hai?