Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Whose engagement? Yaar hamesha itna bura hi kyu sochte ho? smiley37smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Whose engagement? Yaar hamesha itna bura hi kyu sochte ho? smiley37smiley37

matlab Vidya has already made up her mind as per update ..toh agla kadam wohi hai na ? If Vidya makes that a condition to reconcile with her husband, Abhira will move heaven and earth to make it happen !

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi has become downright desperate and disgusting..it’s actually so,embarrassing watching her🤦🏻‍♀️..she’s got no,self respect..running  behind a married man so,shamelessly..even if she ŵants Armaan..have some restraint..don’t force yourself on him so,much. It’s cringe..to watch 🤮…trying to feed him, in his bedroom,all the time, in the car between his wife and him,.taking him out on night dates. Ruhi is such a cheap disgusting character. Her poor parents souls  must be so ashamed of their daughter 🙄

And the great sanskari heen  poddar’s giving weird looks when Armaan carrying his wife in his hands but feeling happy  when their fav Potha /beta Rohit’s  biwi is running behind her jeth and trying to feed him??  Yeh Armaan ko 6yr old samjhthji hai kya ? WTH is she doing ,taking his phone and saying bacha u have to finish  ur meal to get ur phone back? Lusty women .. divorce thak tho sabahar karo.I don’t even words have any more words for that immoral and characterless  women ,she is plain right disgusting and Vidya joined the list too.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan's anger and ouburts would have made more sense if he wasn't willing to divorce her..

As if scene where he was handed over papers and said he would think about it and it had ended there..

Than Abhira's approval and his anger could be interpreted as some kind of emotion..

Now it seems only ego..

He is like oh it was my calling to divorce her how come she said that when I didn't..

Or could be interpreted as his being okay with divorce but not with clause and angry abhira being oky with it...

I don't think it imies any kind a emotion from his side..

Writing is sloppy

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Armaan's anger and ouburts would have made more sense if he wasn't willing to divorce her..

As if scene where he was handed over papers and said he would think about it and it had ended there..

Than Abhira's approval and his anger could be interpreted as some kind of emotion..

Now it seems only ego..

He is like oh it was my calling to divorce her how come she said that when I didn't..

Or could be interpreted as his being okay with divorce but not with clause and angry abhira being oky with it...

I don't think it imies any kind a emotion from his side..

Writing is sloppy

Writing is only the problem here see today episode of ghum it is well executed from ml and fl side pain is visible 

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Writing is only the problem here see today episode of ghum it is well executed from ml and fl side pain is visible 

That show is also a headache..

There ML dancing celebrating as well as hugging PL on a bench...

There is no comparison..

Every guy of sitara sucks..

They are giving competitions to eo in being crap..

Earlir drunk ML used to have scenes with FL now every such kind of scene become with PL..

They are everywhere and supposedly achi insaan,ML's ex love current friend...

FL is badtameez akadu ladaki whose all achai goes kaput as soon as one mistake happens...

Pata nhi I miss those times where even after drama,live also used to be a theme...🙄

Originally posted by: Nephy1

That show is also a headache..

There ML dancing celebrating as well as hugging PL on a bench...

There is no comparison..

Every guy of sitara sucks..

They are giving competitions to eo in being crap..

Earlir drunk ML used to have scenes with FL now every such kind of scene become with PL..

They are everywhere and supposedly achi insaan,ML's ex love current friend...

FL is badtameez akadu ladaki whose all achai goes kaput as soon as one mistake happens...

Pata nhi I miss those times where even after drama,live also used to be a theme...🙄

She is his childhood friend but here ruhi is not

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail