Originally posted by: anikamathur
It's Gentleman Day
So excited!!!
Any update of the OST? When is it dropping and when can I play it on Loop
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anikamathur
It's Gentleman Day
So excited!!!
Any update of the OST? When is it dropping and when can I play it on Loop
Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie
So excited!!!
Any update of the OST? When is it dropping and when can I play it on Loop
It will come on 7 PM
Hassan loving Yumna in the first two episodes and Feroze also giving her a specific shoutout makes me very curious about her initial intro scenes. Seems like she had quite the performance. I think Soniya and Javeria also specially mentioned her
Where did Hassan say that? Did he attend the premiere?
Oh Hassan is here, meine dekha nahi
Watch the something haute video on the premiere he talks about his reaction
Originally posted by: crystal30003
Watch the something haute video on the premiere he talks about his reaction
Oh okay. Could you please tell me where do i find the link?
You know I don’t care about a word this man or woman says but rarely hassan has a genuine reaction too 😂 Watch at your own risk. At the very end