Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I always wanted moments like that with mine but it never happened. Whole reason why I don’t believe in love and find it fictional smiley36

I don't believe as well. Aur jo mere crush hai kaafi saalon se (11 yrs to be precise). He is my friend's boyfriend since 5 yrs. I just can't seem to get over him. I am not cheating or being a homewrecker like Ruhi birla. It's just that, I don't know how to express it . But, still all i want is unreal because apparently I am a novel reader and a girl with unrealistic expectations.🥲

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Trip and Fall kyu chahiye to believe in love? You are watching too much ITV

smiley37smiley37

It’s a good thing I stopped watching these serials they’re seriously making me crazy with their nonsense especially this legacy show smiley36

It’s a good thing I stopped watching these serials they’re seriously making me crazy with their nonsense especially this legacy show smiley36

Meri friend bechari din raat ishq murshid dekh ke sochti hai ek shahmeer shikandar fazal baksh ban ke uske ghar rehne aayega aur dusri wali sochti hai ek ameer baap ka bigda beta ussw zabardasti shaadi ke le.....aur teesri wli to hidden love dekhne ke baad apne bhai ke doston pe hi simp krne lag gyi...my friend circle is crazy🥴😂

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

I don't believe as well. Aur jo mere crush hai kaafi saalon se (11 yrs to be precise). He is my friend's boyfriend since 5 yrs. I just can't seem to get over him. I am not cheating or being a homewrecker like Ruhi birla. It's just that, I don't know how to express it . But, still all i want is unreal because apparently I am a novel reader and a girl with unrealistic expectations.🥲

Please don’t compare yourself to a person like Roohi Birla I’m sure you’re better than her in all aspects. Unlike her 2 din maggi pyaar you’ve had a crush for 11 years which is a very long time. 

Honestly, I’d maybe suggest informing the person about your feelings so that you can finally get a conclusion and easily move on if he declines as hard as it will be. Will definitely hope that your wishes come true smiley27

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kya aap khud manish goenka nahi hai na?

Please don’t compare yourself to a person like Roohi Birla I’m sure you’re better than her in all aspects. Unlike her 2 din maggi pyaar you’ve had a crush for 11 years which is a very long time. 

Honestly, I’d maybe suggest informing the person about your feelings so that you can finally get a conclusion and easily move on if he declines as hard as it will be. Will definitely hope that your wishes come true smiley27

That's a very nice suggestion but since he is not single and has been in a relationship for 5 years with one of my very good friend. Its disgusting to even think about it. No-one will accept it and I myself would feel immoral . I am a very unconditional admirer. I am one of those who admires and adores whom they like from afar. I am happy just by looking at his happy face.

He is a really good human being. Although, after reading dark romance since so long but still, he is one of the softest and most gentle person I ever met. Even after reading so much nonsense, unrealistic romance, genres still nothing, i mean nothing can change my feelings towards him. It's just keep increasing day by day, minute by minute. 

My friends have tried to explain me so so much to move on. I try as well but when I see him even for a second( with my friend happy) ,my feelings take a plunge, and I fall harder. 11 years and still counting. I don't regret liking him at all. He is too good to be mine. I think I don't deserve him.

But still,itna wait kiya hai itno ko reject kiya hai ek bande ke liye to bhagwan ne bhi shyd kuch bhut acha bacha ke rakha hoga mere liye. Hopefully 

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Audience give gaali to ml for their  toxic behaviour towards fl.But,the real villain are the makers.They think the toxicity or crap they feed the audience and audience will take them happily.Makers khud bach jate hai bichara ml fash jata hai.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Next time Ar should trip and Ab should hold him.Ye different hoga smiley42smiley42

Starting ka koi scene aisa tha shayad.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 11 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Team Critics

You definitely deserve better and I’m sure the right person who is an even better person than your crush will enter your life soon. Never lose hope your time will come soon smiley27