Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Prema di, Out of curiosity I went to explore the OG and all the remakes. Though I don't exactly understand the language but have understood the dynamics from your description and UKA. Looks like Marathi remake is recently started and Telegu and Malayalam versions are ahead. 
But I was surprised to see same actors in different versions. Like MIL is played by same actress and in OG (Tamil) and Telegu. And FL is same in OG and Malayalam version. 
Found the Telegu one not exactly going like OG. I may be wrong. 

Today's episode gives a hint of Sailee to fall for Sachin first and she was affected by his words. 

Saw some BTS where they were shooting the Fish scene that I watched in the OG as well. But I have stopped watching OG now as it is kind of a spoiler. 
Really looking forward to Tejas's return now. I want Sachin to bash him left right and center. 

@bold, I watch the Telugu version, so I can tell you what's different and the same.

Same:

- About 75% of the scenes are pretty much copy-paste tracks from the OG

- ML's mother is played by the same actress in the Tamil and Telugu versions

- Audience complains whenever the ML is not in the episodes as they love the actor and the character

- Show has been ruling the 9 PM time slot (and frequently makes it into the top 5) since the wedding episodes aired

Different:

- This version has extra scenes, as well as extra characters (ML has a younger sister). The Kannada version started after the Telugu one, yet has moved ahead in terms of story. In context the wedding that happened in UKA on episode 37 happened in episode 57 in the Telugu version. I swear, at the pace the Hindi is going, it's going to surpass the Telugu (despite it starting in October 2023) in a couple of months!

- The reason for why the ML's mother dislikes the ML has been revealed. If you would like to know, the text is shown in italics blue (The ML has two older brothers, a younger brother, and a younger sister. Because the ML had a poor fate, his mother sent him to live with his grandmother. Once, when the family visited the village, the ML's second brother (i.e., Tejas) pushes the older brother and he died. The second brother blamed it on the ML, and hence the mother sent the ML to jail and considers him to be a curse)

- ML and FL are overall softer compared to the OG. ML never became physical with the FL. FL, though softer than the OG lead, knows when to stand up to the ML

- There are a decent number of pre-wedding scenes in which the ML and FL have petty fights with each other. Again, check the italics blue if you would like to know (ML and FL go on an unintended coffee date in which FL leaves before the bill arrives, the ML is the FL's cab driver as she supplies flowers for a party, ML jokes with FL about sending him to jail (and she is unsuccessful at doing so))

- There are also additional scenes between the ML and the FL after their wedding which has built their relationship. Of note, whenever the ML and the FL banter, the ML ends the banter by playfully pinching the FL's cheeks and calling her "mischievous"

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

The way bade bujurg were excited for Sachin's and Sailee 's first night and top of that white bedsheet in their room..... I thought Saku mausi subah BS check karne ayegi  smiley24.

me.vids thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Loved some 4-5 episodes. It's amazing to watch them have heart to heart conversation about their childhood and their feelings. It's good to see how progressive thinking the male lead has.. 

The satisfied smile from sachiya when he bought flowers to sailee under his babas pretense was simply soulful. 

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Yesterday 's episode bohut hi disappointing tha and the way Sachin behaved with landlord ka toh mein kya hi bolun??? Maker's toh Sachin ko ongoing trend of Red Flag ML banane pe tule haismiley18. Woh innocent, traumatized ML jo sympathetic bhi tha jisse ek connection feel hota tha.....ab woh nahi raha jesse usne itna insensitive comment Kiya Sailee ke late pitaji ke bare mein unke photo dekhte hi.

me.vids thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
I adore this trio - Sachin , baba and sailee.. sachin is scared that sailee will reveal the "kaand" he did in sasural and agrees to drop her eagerly to minimize her interaction with baba.. Also, loved the dialogue between Sachin and his friends.. best was "ab bhi jara band kar isko, khana khaneka mereko " rhyming with darde disco.. absolutely hilarious 😂 Waiting for the next episode when Sachin apologizes to the landlord and everything will be a okay 🫰🫰🫰
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Todays episode was one of the best in the show! Loved Sachin in action beating the crap out of Tejas and showing him the mirror. So many one liners… too many to count! 😂😂

I felt so bad for him when Renu used the mom card to help Tejas, knowing Sachin craves his moms love and it was his weakness.

I can watch Tejas getting beat up on repeat.😂

Some of Kanwar and the cast’s best acting. They should be very proud of themselves, their hard work is shining thru!

PS: Kanwar is getting hotter by the day! The lean, grungy, raw look suits him so well. 🥵🥵🥵

me.vids thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago
Feel sad for sailee somewhere she is right that paresh has really spoilt her life. Sachin too is no less he keeps insulting her saying she is bhoj , matte pad gayi and all. It would have been better is he had apologized to her once she back.. but nevertheless he gave her chudiyan and gajra 🥰 we will make do with this for now. P.s. he actually hit her with pillow as she wished in previous episode 😊😂 aise hi apni patni ki saari kwaaish Puri Karna Sachin 🤪
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

The show has become repetitive and boring with the same style scenes and dialogues being repeated. I only watch it for KD and have lost interest now. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The thing I don’t understand why Sachin is not a bit more responsible and why all this focus on Tejas and his love story when it started it was the same.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail

I have lost my interest now due  to Sachin's baat baat pe haath uthana Sailee ke upar
smiley18.... Back to back Sachin ka haath uthana doesn't appeal me watch it anymore . Yeh wala Sachin toh completely different hai pehle wale se  who lacks empathy and humanity. 

Ab aur bardhast nahi hota yeh sab dekhna..... Bye bye forever Udne ki Asha.