Udne Ki Ashaa Written Update and Discussions Thread No 1. - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

119

Views

15.4k

Users

29

Likes

246

Frequent Posters

me.vids thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#61

Yaay kal Mera Sachin aayega ... Finally the waits over and we get to see nhok jhoks of #SaChi .. 

Hope sailee does not get scared of her mother in law in upcoming track and does what she likes... This scared version hope it ends soon 😀 also would love to see Sachin backing her against his mother 😀😀


How is it in og ?


#kanwar #neha #Sachi

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#62

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yes, so fat they are sticking to the OG storyline with very minor changes to suit the Maharashtrian culture, otherwise they are strictly following the main plot. There are certain tracks that will come in the future  suitable only for TN culture.  I am sure the writing team will come up with alternatives suitable to the region without compromising the main plot.

The other thing I like about Siragadolka Aasai is that ML is not serious and angry all the time. There are plenty of comedy. He is always at loggerheads with his mother, older brother and Bhabi, doesn’t leave a chance to troll them but also gets called by his father and the FL smiley36 There are plenty of light moments in the OG which makes it very interesting to watch.

Though ML goes at his older brother, he has a soft corner for him and the younger brother. If they both are in trouble, he is the first one to their rescue. ML especially is very protective of his younger brother and he (younger brother) too has immense respect for the ML and the FL. Younger brother is shown to be a good kid in the OG, loves everyone equally. 



That's so good to hear di. I hope the TRP bug doesn't eat them and they continue to follow original storyline to maintain the simplicity and authenticity of the plot. Cultural freedom here and there is okay. 
I am waiting for a show where the reaction between ML and FL is such as your description. The one showcasing family bonds, raw and relatable stuff and day to day issues. 
PS OG was such but PS was fully destroyed because of this rat race. 

The character of ML here so far is almost always rude and angry on FL but I am sure that's to build up the character arc and moreover KD has always confused me with the portrayal of being angry or being insolent. I hope we see that thin line here. He is great with light weighted scenes like fun insults and taunts, emotional scenes and comic scenes too. Looking forward to see it more. 

The other thing that I fear in ITV is stretching tracks, I hope they don't do that, its so good to see the wedding over in one episode and moving on. Sometimes to stretch the show they keep the OG storyline but stretch it unnecessarily. 

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#63

Udne ki Asha entered in top 5 .

🎉🎉🎉🎉

Trp 1.5

Edited by 1PinkRose1 - 2 months ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#64
mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#65

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh



That's so good to hear di. I hope the TRP bug doesn't eat them and they continue to follow original storyline to maintain the simplicity and authenticity of the plot. Cultural freedom here and there is okay. 
I am waiting for a show where the reaction between ML and FL is such as your description. The one showcasing family bonds, raw and relatable stuff and day to day issues. 
PS OG was such but PS was fully destroyed because of this rat race. 

The character of ML here so far is almost always rude and angry on FL but I am sure that's to build up the character arc and moreover KD has always confused me with the portrayal of being angry or being insolent. I hope we see that thin line here. He is great with light weighted scenes like fun insults and taunts, emotional scenes and comic scenes too. Looking forward to see it more. 

The other thing that I fear in ITV is stretching tracks, I hope they don't do that, its so good to see the wedding over in one episode and moving on. Sometimes to stretch the show they keep the OG storyline but stretch it unnecessarily. 

There are some things stretched in the OG too.

Meena’ (FL in the OG)’s brother continues to steal and Muthu (ML in the OG) knows about it, warned him too but he us hiding it from Meena as she will be heartbroken. Muthu and Satya’s (brother in the OG) rivalry and rift has become huge and Satya is now eorking for a local thug to make quick money which Muthu knows sbout. This track is being stretched for a long time, not sure when it will end and when Meena will come to know the complete truth (she knows partial truth at this time)

Bhabi’s truth, her character is Rohini who marries the older brother  Manoj after he comes back (rather mother brings him home after he gets cheated of the money, which will happen in the coming episodes) . She is a big time fraud who lies through her teeth and gets away with it. This has been happening for a year. Only Muthu is  suspicious about her and even outed couple of her lies but she manages to cover up. Even Meena is not aware of her truth. Mother character blindly supports and believes the older DIL just to spite Muthu and Meena. This has been going on for 1 year, fans are getting irritated with the writers and asking the team to bring Rohini’s some lies out in the front. 

3rd bahu’s parents who are rich are dead against separating their daughter-SIL from the family. They even trued but failed few times. No one knows their  true intentions. This is being stretched too.

In all these main tracks Muthu is the only aware that something is wrong and all 3 are frauds smiley36 There is no track in the OG where Muthu is not involved. He has to be there and that’s exactly what the fans and audience wantsmiley36

Otherwise, most of the tracks are wrapped up in few episodes - 10-15 probably. 
The best part is the show is consistently in Top 3 in my State and every promo (they release 2 promos a week) gets appreciated. Mon-Wed will be on one issue and Thu-Sat will be another one, so there is something always happening and its fast paced.

As for ML being angry with the FL initially will get better in the coming days.  When the mother brings the older brother and throws tantrums that her son has been cheated by his ex-GF and he has no where to go, that’s when Sachin-Sailee’s relationship will take a transformation. Sachin will completely support Sailee and he will do certain things which will be the right thing to do to protect Sailee and her self respect, 

There will be one short  separation in the future but the rift between the 2 will be huge, then again Saille will come back and things again will become normal. I don’t want to reveal much about the reason why this separation happens.

I feel, the writers are the OG are not compromising on any tracks  because of TRPs and most of the time they only give what  the audience want and they have nothing to worry about since the show is consistently doing well. Because of the popularity of this show similar ML/FL characters are being written in competitive channels like Sun TV/Zee Tamil/Colors Tamil.

One thing about the ML-FL in the OG is that they don’t hide anything between them and discuss everything. The only time Muthu hid something is about Meena’s brother full truth (she knows some of it) only because he doesn’t her to get hurt and worry about him, Besides being a great son and a husband, Muthu is also an awesome Son-in-law, very protective of Meena’s mother, brother and sister. 

There are so many good things in the OG show that can be shown in this version too   but having seen how PS hindi version was butchered , I am worried how the TRPs of ITV  will influence this show and change the storyline. 
I am enjoying the OG only because, there is no 3rd angle, no toxicity between ML-FL whereas they show how a husband can be supportive and help his wife achieve what she wants and how they work as a unit. Ofcourse it comes with the evil MIL, conniving and selfish older brother and Bhabi, but as Muthu isays in the OG, “idhayum kadandhu povom” ( This shall pass too). 

Soon Vijay TV awards are coming up, Siragadikka Aasai is predicted to win majority of the awards because the show is raking in money for the channel. ML-FL are super popular in the State, and jointly do many  reality shows and brand advertisements. 

HeyyBabyy008 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#66

Hello everyone.. I'm new here.

Watched all episodes of udne ki aasha. Loving the ml fl & the show so far smiley20

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago
#67

It was so mature of Sachin to sense his responsibility for his family after Tejas ran away with Paresh’s’ money. I’m just surprised Paresh isn’t making a big deal to get it back because he wanted to initially split it three ways. What he did by giving Tejas all the money was always unfair to Sachin and Akash and I hope he makes efforts to get it back. 


I can’t help but draw parallels between Bhabhi and Baba 😂😂😂 Paresh offering Sailee the 20k that Sachin earned… bhabhi could never. 😂😂😂

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#68

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

It was so mature of Sachin to sense his responsibility for his family after Tejas ran away with Paresh’s’ money. I’m just surprised Paresh isn’t making a big deal to get it back because he wanted to initially split it three ways. What he did by giving Tejas all the money was always unfair to Sachin and Akash and I hope he makes efforts to get it back. 


I can’t help but draw parallels between Bhabhi and Baba 😂😂😂 Paresh offering Sailee the 20k that Sachin earned… bhabhi could never. 😂😂😂

Yeh KD ka character in PS mein bhabhi ka chamcha tha kya jisne itna dehsat faila kar rakh diya hai even in Udne forum smiley6smiley19smiley24

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#69

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

Yeh KD ka character in PS mein bhabhi ka chamcha tha kya jisne itna dehsat faila kar rakh diya hai even in Udne forum smiley6smiley19smiley24

its better not to ever be reminded of shiva and his love for bhabhi dark days were those indeedsmiley37.they never followed the og storyline .

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#70

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

It was so mature of Sachin to sense his responsibility for his family after Tejas ran away with Paresh’s’ money. I’m just surprised Paresh isn’t making a big deal to get it back because he wanted to initially split it three ways. What he did by giving Tejas all the money was always unfair to Sachin and Akash and I hope he makes efforts to get it back. 


I can’t help but draw parallels between Bhabhi and Baba 😂😂😂 Paresh offering Sailee the 20k that Sachin earned… bhabhi could never. 😂😂😂

well there is stark difference btw bhabhi and babasmiley37. but also even though sachin obeys baba most of time he doesnt blindly support him , he definetly raises his concern like in case of tejas , as well as opposing him when he recommend him to call sailee ,shiva could never smiley39

Top