Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

its a good show provided if we give it time ,again the ml here is an alcoholic to begin with so he is basically a red flag to begin with but unlike other itv shows the progression in terms of sachins or (muthu) character comes across beautifully . in og its 350 ep and around this time sachin vows to not touch alcohol. its a beautiful serial if star gives it time also the comedy element is a relief which i am glad even if they are using the same script as og it comes across naturally.Though sailee character may come across as bland ,but the way i see it if we dont include nok joks , or annoying sunsnshile fls , sailee takes stand for herself even in front of paresh ,so apart from drama with renu and sachin she is capable of standing her ground and voices itout with sachin which is for me a breathof fresh air , hope sp atleast give this show 6months to 1y time for story to develop .  

Edited by SAOkr - 23 days ago
me.vids thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago
I have watched the drama in Kannada and I agree "haat utana" , "taane Marna" is not acceptable but as mentioned by few, the progression in their character, the trust which will slowly build and understanding is something I m looking forward to.
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

This is so funny Tejash traveling from one cheater to another. He deserves  it all the way. Failed to understand a mother who differentiate so badly between two children.  I strongly believe Tejash is the reason Shachin trapped and took his crime on him. So could not study. I want the day this truth will come out, his biotch mom should  chullu bhar pani me dub mare. Such a disgusting woman. 

me.vids thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago
Loved the mahasangam Action scenes were 🔥 Emotional bonding 10/10 💕 Entertainment 💯 What most appeals to me is that both Sachin and Sailee have openly said sorry And thanks to each other which unlike other itv couples fail to do becos of their huge ego ..
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

I have been loving the show off late! The plot is gradually thickening, and we see how Roshni’s family, the baba’s boss family are being woven into the show. 

On one hand, Baba and Sachins bonding is just so beautiful, and I am really liking Sailee’s growth and standing up to Renu and even Sachin.

On the other hand, I am cringing at Renus obsession with Tejas and Roshni, and the way she is ruining all her and her husbands lifetime of hardwork. 

Overall, it’s a good watch, and so much better than other shows.

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I have been loving the show off late! The plot is gradually thickening, and we see how Roshni’s family, the baba’s boss family are being woven into the show. 

On one hand, Baba and Sachins bonding is just so beautiful, and I am really liking Sailee’s growth and standing up to Renu and even Sachin.

On the other hand, I am cringing at Renus obsession with Tejas and Roshni, and the way she is ruining all her and her husbands lifetime of hardwork. 

Overall, it’s a good watch, and so much better than other shows.

Agreed. Watching this show feels like a breath of fresh air whereas all the shows seem same just changed faces. 

Looks like now new characters adding to story are going to bring more work for Sachin and Sayli but more as a team. And their slow burn bonding seems natural. It's not forced. 

I am liking the show too. 🤞🏻 Hope isey TRP badhane ki hawa na lage. It's organically good. 

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

So Kaandya Store ke viewers are here 

How is the show going? 

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

So Kaandya Store ke viewers are here 

How is the show going? 

Liking it so far.. How about you? Thinking to watch?? 

me.vids thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Hey wattay nice episode... Sachin and Sailee's interaction is the only thing I m interested in now and there was no disappointment.

1. His Dil SE thanks bolna

2. his praise for sailee saying she is more talented than Roshini

3. How directly he says his baiko is beautiful without makeup. 

Wah wah .. awesome 💕

Edited by me.vids - 13 days ago
BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago
Today's episode OMG This week and whole village track will definitely be etched in everyone's heart. Like those scenes 🤧🛐 Also those insta editsss....I am literally binge watching them....so so smooth. Also hoping we get some fanfics as well on the forum as well as on Wattpad too (thou there are a few but they aren't enough. Hope the writers don't disappoint us and be this consistent, focusing on #Sachi