Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago
Uzishi is a JEJ fan and she is loving Radd toosmiley36 I see a lot of mutual fans of both the shows on Twitter..we got good taste smiley15smiley16smiley14

https://x.com/uzmars/status/1788751987678310797?s=46 also I’m not having it with Mujhe torture hua tha comparisons smiley36 that show was straight up misery p*** couldn’t watch beyond a few episodes and then straight watched the last episode and I was really banking on it at that point..smiley36 but it was just totally BLAAHHHHHH.. Radd is delivering left right and centre sofar..and it’s only going to get better..if it doesn’t..I’ll happily bash it like I did with JEJ too..smiley15smiley37

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I couldn't  even watch that show after 1 episode. Radd has been gripping since start. There literally  is no comparison.

Agree!! The song lured me in but nothing could stop me from running away from the show as soon as it began smiley36 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not necessarily a bad thing but the show was projected to be a love story but I'm so invested in everything but love in this show.

I definitely like Salaar and his story. Emaan is definitely not a one dimensional character so I'm very much invested in her. Zain who was too good to be true is also interesting.

Noman Ijaz - he has added to the already interesting plot.

Zain's mom - good villain- completely invested in her

So, if we get an awesome love story that's going to be a cherry on top of any already delicious cake smiley27

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Not necessarily a bad thing but the show was projected to be a love story but I'm so invested in everything but love in this show.

I definitely like Salaar and his story. Emaan is definitely not a one dimensional character so I'm very much invested in her. Zain who was too good to be true is also interesting.

Noman Ijaz - he has added to the already interesting plot.

Zain's mom - good villain- completely invested in her

So, if we get an awesome love story that's going to be a cherry on top of any already delicious cake smiley27

yes same..I’m not watching it for the lovestory or romantic chemistry but more for the drama and the plot IYKWIM..smiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Zain, Emaan’s dad and Salaar all going through a bad time right now. Emaan’s dad has to be the most mazloom of them all..some way to make an elderly man’s life hell on TV..smiley18smiley19smiley36 but I feel the new confident bold and hands on Salaar (whenever that happens) will take badla on behalf of all the torture men had to endure in this drama smiley14smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Uzishi is a JEJ fan and she is loving Radd toosmiley36 I see a lot of mutual fans of both the shows on Twitter..we got good taste smiley15smiley16smiley14

https://x.com/uzmars/status/1788751987678310797?s=46 also I’m not having it with Mujhe torture hua tha comparisons smiley36 that show was straight up misery p*** couldn’t watch beyond a few episodes and then straight watched the last episode and I was really banking on it at that point..smiley36 but it was just totally BLAAHHHHHH.. Radd is delivering left right and centre sofar..and it’s only going to get better..if it doesn’t..I’ll happily bash it like I did with JEJ too..smiley15smiley37

I also liked jej except of course mahnoor character  took an opposite turn.  Its unfair to Radds creatives that its being even compared to that stupid show. Radd has far more depth and to look forward to. There is still more to come on Radd while on MPHT was like the story  was going  on circles and circles. The characters too had no depth.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Zain, Emaan’s dad and Salaar all going through a bad time right now. Emaan’s dad has to be the most mazloom of them all..some way to make an elderly man’s life hell on TV..smiley18smiley19smiley36 but I feel the new confident bold and hands on Salaar (whenever that happens) will take badla on behalf of all the torture men had to endure in this drama smiley14smiley36

Also Imaan too. I also feel bad for Zains father and phupoo because they too will suffer all because of zains mother ego. She will also ruin her own sons life.

Haan. Would love if Salaar is able to do so😍😍. Don't  think he  isn't strong right now. Its just because of his guilt he feels he doesn't  deserve  any happiness. He will definitely take revenge from Imaans jiju. Waiting for that track

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Also Imaan too. I also feel bad for Zains father and phupoo because they too will suffer all because of zains mother ego. She will also ruin her own sons life.

Haan. Would love if Salaar is able to do so😍😍. Don't  think he  isn't strong right now. Its just because of his guilt he feels he doesn't  deserve  any happiness. He will definitely take revenge from Imaans jiju. Waiting for that track

I am kinda liking Mamu and Salaar's dynamics..but I am also on the edge about everyone just blaming Salaar for his mother's death..poor guysmiley18smiley18smiley18 Mamu too repeated the hadsa thing..and he obviously thinks everyone is behind Salaar's money.  Mamu gonna be Zaddy of this show and gonna make life difficult for Emaan lol...Emaan will discover the truth regarding Salaar's mother..Salaar will gain strength..I feel like once he gets closure on this and also realizes he is innocent after all..he will become stronger..and Emaan will anyway help him mentally and emotionally..

I am really like Imaan's character sofar..sure she is rude and muhphat..but she is a strong today's woman which I LOVE.  Them showing her work life balance thing is another plus

Also Zain being a bit iffy is understandable as well..nothing has been jarring..he lost his job..he is obviously stressed out about it..