Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

That's going to look.. weird smiley5

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

That's going to look.. weird smiley5

I don’t think so !! I seen them in shows together they looked good. 

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

flower pot role hi hona ha rota kyun ha

maybe maybe not lol 😂 but story should be could only who cares these days I’m happy neutrals excited !! 

'Animal' did wonders for both Rashmika and Tripti...smiley32smiley20

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy for Rashmika.

If this takes off, she will cement her position more as a Bollywood mainstream heroine...

Edited by bashful_moon - 13 days ago
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

the director wants south actress not north and reshmika is popular in the south she has pushpa and animal in her bag. Jacqueline is lost case with her controversies and probably don’t suit the role or they ask Katrina. 

Popular in South yes, but the hype is mostly negative. Majority of Tamil, and kannada audience dislike her. Her hype was from the films with Vijay D not animal or pushpa. If South factor was so important than they could have gotten Sam, or trisha. They are 1000 times better than rashmika.

I doubt anyone really cared for Jacqueline's controversy, she doesn't take anything or add anything to the project, just a good flower pot. Her last music video was hit too.

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Popular in South yes, but the hype is mostly negative. Majority of Tamil, and kannada audience dislike her. Her hype was from the films with Vijay D not animal or pushpa. If South factor was so important than they could have gotten Sam, or trisha. They are 1000 times better than rashmika.

I doubt anyone really cared for Jacqueline's controversy, she doesn't take anything or add anything to the project, just a good flower pot. Her last music video was hit too.

I think Rashmika is popular too esp since animal success and Pushpa esp in Bollywood and Pushpa 2 is there now. Plus they wanted him with heroine he’s not been with and south that much I know. The choices u mentioned neither been in Bollywood but she’s in both. Anyways we will know more soon.