Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Hope they get someone to Dub for her....because I can't understand anything she says. There's strong accents like Samantha and then there's the Rashmika Mandanna accent. 😪

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Another cringe incoming after Radhe and KKBKKJ

I believe in the director and story and we don’t even know what her role is and how long and whether there is another actress or not. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I believe in the director and story and we don’t even know what her role is and how long and whether there is another actress or not. 

Theres no other actress. 

Romanoger thumbnail

Why is he hell-bent on ruining his career? I genuinely feel bad for his fans.

And tbh Jacqueline is so much better than rashmika atleast she can dance and look pretty.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Theres no other actress. 

rumors there might be 

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Why is he hell-bent on ruining his career? I genuinely feel bad for his fans.

And tbh Jacqueline is so much better than rashmika atleast she can dance and look pretty.

the director wants south actress not north and reshmika is popular in the south she has pushpa and animal in her bag. Jacqueline is lost case with her controversies and probably don’t suit the role or they ask Katrina. 

I’m assuming actress is the directors choice and they going with who is popular and until we know the story. I remember the same happening with asin too but she was needed in ghanghi. The content and action will matter not the actress tbh. When recently in the highest grossers as the actress made impact lol. Even in jawan no one was saying how spell bounding Naina Tara was but she was given the role as she was in The south like the actress. Otherwise who even heard in her in the north. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Another cringe incoming after Radhe and KKBKKJ

flower pot role hi hona ha rota kyun ha

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I'm speechless