How can I unsee that dance. Please help
I did not watch it hurray
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How can I unsee that dance. Please help
I did not watch it hurray
...the people who didn't watch it are lucky since they are saved from severe " eye sore"
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
...the people who didn't watch it are lucky since they are saved from severe " eye sore"
You know in YouTube they have a lot of Sai virat moments .. as 10-11 minutes sequence it’s good to watch it randomly
You know in YouTube they have a lot of Sai virat moments .. as 10-11 minutes sequence it’s good to watch it randomly
I am watching them ...any time I prefer them than the current crap festivals 
Really miss them
SA and Bhavika has no chemistry
Bilkul they are more fun.. Infact Hasi ki baat hai virat has been made to look like a hero after this current lot of mls .. east or west viru is the best
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
I am watching them ...any time I prefer them than the current crap festivals
Really miss them
SA and Bhavika has no chemistry
Mohur was the wrong show to copy .. they should have copied Guddi right from the start .. and cast an appropriate guy as lead .. SA really has no chemistry with bhavika she looks too young with him . Teacher student hi lagte hai ..
Ab rone se kya fayda
. Makers ko itna ghamand tha. Inhone socha ke jaise SaiRat ki jodi hit hui waise hi Ishaan aur Savi ki jodi bhi hit hogi. Jaise ek IPS aur doctor ki jodi ne kamaal kardi waise hi Teacher - student bhi records todegi. Lekin sab flop hogaya
If he did this for her birthday then imagine what he’ll do for their weddingOh god!! What did I watch 🤮 My eyes 🫣
Ishan and two random dudes danced wearing Happy Birthday Reeva shirt 🤮🤮 I don’t think even boyfriends plan such things for their girlfriends!!

Ab rone se kya fayda
. Makers ko itna ghamand tha. Inhone socha ke jaise SaiRat ki jodi hit hui waise hi Ishaan aur Savi ki jodi bhi hit hogi. Jaise ek IPS aur doctor ki jodi ne kamaal kardi waise hi Teacher - student bhi records todegi. Lekin sab flop hogaya
If they separate them and maje Savi super strong them it might be a very successful show. ...who knows
Originally posted by: Criticiser
If he did this for her birthday then imagine what he’ll do for their wedding
IkR.
I think before the wedding ritual over they will be on the bed " consummation "