Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

yes if he is in Australia squad then it would be tough for India to win the T20 world cup

What if this also turns like Test championship and ODI World Cup - sigh 

Phirse trauma. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

In my head Gags is the living, breathing inspiration behind the one and only #KKGSR smiley37

Gags, kya tum bhi tumhare "swami" ko torture karne k 101 tarikon pe pustak likh rahi ho... smiley37

Hahahaha Nai yaar.. My swami is more of a Sweetu Paglu, and less of a Grumpy, Laad Governor on most days.. toh kaahe ka torture karna ka smiley36

But yes.. Mera caricature is almost same smiley37

I do enjoy annoying my friends, colleagues and family, all around me... Gives me Vitamin 'Khushi' 😂

and now you guys too are included in my circle...(koi doubt mat rakhna smiley36)

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6uGOVPPFda/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

Adrija returned back to her home town.  ITV  actors put so much effort and time in their projects that they miss out on normal life. 

I am hoping she too gets another brilliant project after her relaxation period. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

I’m sure even Sai will head back home. It’s been long since he has been to Hyderabad. Also the last time his family visited he was caught up with shooting. 

Hope these two are back on the screen pretty soon. They are workaholics and deserve fame and recognition 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/S_p3d/status/1788264443320938610?t=R43JrjnYglxroRVx_-c-XQ&s=19

star plus is doing an overdose of maharashtrian culture now. Variety hi nahi hai.  Shows toh flop honge hi

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Let’s continue checking the TRP 🍿 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

https://twitter.com/S_p3d/status/1788264443320938610?t=R43JrjnYglxroRVx_-c-XQ&s=19

star plus is doing an overdose of maharashtrian culture now. Variety hi nahi hai.  Shows toh flop honge hi

Yes it has been an overdose of Marathi culture now. Imlie actually was breaking the chain of Marathi MLs as Ghum and UKA both have marathi background. And now this new show is also a Marathi backdrop. So it would look like one continuous stretch of Marathi overdose from 8 to 9:30PM. SP will have a tough time after Imlie ends. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I too started watching Heeramandi..

What grandeur man! Aankhe ekdam chaka-chaundh ho gayi 😱

Itni roshni, itna vaibhav, itne sundar log... 🙆

SLB really knows how to present women the most beautifully.. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Let’s continue checking the TRP 🍿 

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/haha-stir-the-pot-cat-stirring-the-pot-gif-14991900

and manifesting the closure of shows smiley15

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes it has been an overdose of Marathi culture now. Imlie actually was breaking the chain of Marathi MLs as Ghum and UKA both have marathi background. And now this new show is also a Marathi backdrop. So it would look like one continuous stretch of Marathi overdose from 8 to 9:30PM. SP will have a tough time after Imlie ends. 

yes I don't think anyone would like seeing the same culture at a stretch of one and half hours. It would be boring.  Is se Acha audience might see light hearted taarak Mehta or colours Doreen which is based on father daughter relationship against backdrop of UP. 

Looks like big strategic mistake from SP.